Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cryptix

VIP Member
I honestly think she's worse than eq and cla,used to quite like her before her lives now I. Can't bare her.

Reactions: 3

Spanor511

VIP Member
I cannot believe she is a foster carer, I cannot watch her because she seems too spaced out, taking to fast and constantly hinting about the leader board love hearts or something.
I can’t stand her. Begging online constantly, nothing else about her, no decent content. Just begging, whilst out her nut on drugs.

Spanor511

VIP Member
She's using her dad being attacked to gain views and money which is strange considering all the tiktoks she made about growing up with her dad being a crackhead!!! obviously one of the people he previously ripped off has caught up with him
She used him not long ago as an excuse to beg for money to get a car to go and see him.

cryptix

VIP Member
Shes getting blocked to fuck now I couldn't give a fuck about her dad 😤 she's irritating af

Spanor511

VIP Member
About a month ago she raised 2 thousand for a car to see her Dad in hospital 3 times a week. Now she is doing the leaderboard for more money. I thought she had a job & was doing OK for money.
What happened to her Dad was awful but why is she above using public transport?
She works as I heard her moaning she can’t be live on the weeklies as much as she’d like. It’s just utter greed. She’s vile, ugly inside and out.

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s commenting on shit said months ago she wouldn’t get near EQ and CLA these days
Exactly. Imagine using Tattle to try and get views/likes. She wishes she could get half the likes of CLA and EQ. The difference is with those two they have personalities. Something that big Beg doesn’t. And she only done well on the leaderboard when she was sucking up DGs arse, slagging off CLA and begging her gifters to help her beat big bad CLA. Tragic.

unknowncxx

She’s begging on live now but was slagging people off for doing it other day 😂 she’s in a battle with someone and as soon as her score went down she said ‘that scores tiny’ and switched on her people she’s fake as owt
---
She looks like she’s on drugs it honestly wouldn’t surprise me eyes are always wide and she’s 3 stone wet through

Spanor511

VIP Member
Her post about Tattle lastnight on ol' facey brought me here! 😂.

The video... Proper howled when she read @brahhh's comment 'Her voice goes through me, shes so hyper... your face goes through me' 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

View attachment 2546804

Fbi skills, 😵💫...
That’s the mentality of these Huns. FBI skills for a profile pic. What’s she so triggered about. Every comment on here is the truth about the big BEG.

Platinumbarbie

Views must be down because now she's saying she's developed an eating disorder ! That will be down to the drugs she takes

• Wow

Spanor511

VIP Member
I watched her from the very beginning. Used to chat to her in her comments. Then the more popular she got the more she ignored the people that had been following her from the start. She started coming off quite rude too. Then I noticed her doing lives with other people I think are sketchy and I unfollowed her. But now I see she's just another embarrassing beg to add to the pile.
It’s her cringe attempts at getting in with DG Decor and that arsewipe Miss Red or whatever her name is.

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
About a month ago she raised 2 thousand for a car to see her Dad in hospital 3 times a week. Now she is doing the leaderboard for more money. I thought she had a job & was doing OK for money.
What happened to her Dad was awful but why is she above using public transport?

Spanor511

VIP Member
Was funny though after she left CLA was battling gemz who said why you battling ‘cahnsel’ and CLA goes ‘yeah she’s got a face like a rat hasn’t she‘ 🤣
I turned off, couldn’t listen to council estate queen sucking up CLAs arse any more. I don’t even think CLA knows who she is.
Absolutely hilarious she said that. How true. She does look like a big rat. And behaves like one also.

Spanor511

VIP Member
If you want to send the ex crackhead a card or present you can.

Hes probably never worked a day in his life, has robbed and dodged to feed his habit.

Was seemingly a shite dad who put drugs before his family.

But if you want to put your hand in your pocket for him you're free to do so. His feet are size 8, his clothing is medium but don't buy him toffee as he's only got 3 teeth in his head.

Please address the package to 'PAPA'. 🤪🤪🤪

PAPA. Oh do fuck off Lily.
The worst Beg on the app.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
This tragic arsehole is so desperate for clout and money she’s now battling CLA. The exact woman she claimed to detest to DG Decor a few months ago.
Was funny though after she left CLA was battling gemz who said why you battling ‘cahnsel’ and CLA goes ‘yeah she’s got a face like a rat hasn’t she‘ 🤣

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Begging for a car? wow.

One by One as they start doing the leaderboard I stop following them.