Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
Not seen her on live recently then caught her last night and just, god she’s looking rough
She was manic last night
From somebody who skated others for begging live she’s soon got herself comfortable with it

Reactions: 4

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I saw someone say she really hopes she wins the leaderboard this week she deserves it, I never get this they deserve it rubbish.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Makes me cringe so bad. That chav accent, screaming at the screen as if she knows all the tricks of gifting on TikTok. Who seriously watches her? She’s not entertaining nor does she bring drama. Weeks ago she was making out she hated CLA for clout. Cringe. CLA won’t even know her the dusty bitch as she would say.

• Haha

brunettexxxbabe

Chatty Member
Can’t stand this one. Watched her a couple of weeks ago before the begging started and wow, things have gone rapidly downhill. Just another scruffy tramp now, glad this thread had been made.

WhatTheTaco

Her post about Tattle lastnight on ol' facey brought me here! 😂.

The video... Proper howled when she read @brahhh's comment 'Her voice goes through me, shes so hyper... your face goes through me' 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Screenshot_20231102_165832_TikTok.jpg

Fbi skills, 😵💫...

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
This tragic arsehole is so desperate for clout and money she’s now battling CLA. The exact woman she claimed to detest to DG Decor a few months ago.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Watched her in the middle of the night, the extremely fast talking and begging for gifts was ridiculous. Where does she think people are going to get the money to send a glitter ball or a Uni? get real.
She’s defo out her nut on drugs.

unknowncxx

She’s just uploaded a video dressed up in a mask copying DG decor AGAIN 🤣that’s prob why he’s staying away from her she copies everyone’s content

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
God she’s going on again
She thinks money grows on trees demanding this that and the other
She must speak to those poor staff horrifically the uneducated chav.

unknowncxx

She made a video wanting to collab with bad boy chiller crew 😭😂😂😂 I’m from Bradford myself they would not wanna do nowt with her lool she’s not even funny she’s just embarrassing n tries too hard

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Back on begging. She’s worse than any other creator at this. But outright begging. Tells people when to send and when not to send so she gets maximum points. I hope she gets banned.

I saw her live with Lauren Socha the other day. What a pair of commoners, there’s no need to lay it on so thick, at least try and have a tiny bit of class or decorum. She was basically trying to sell the begger lifestyle to Lauren and going on like she knows how to put her on to people and get her on the leaderboard. She also mentioned about Chyanne and said how smart she was, basically said all of these begs are all just putting an act on.

I’m honestly not surprised the country bought out all the toilet paper unnecessarily in the pandemic or that the Tories remain in power when so many people in our society gift and entertain these absolute winnets. It’s mortifying. I’d never give anyone on TikTok a penny!!!

Platinumbarbie

Shes a proper desperate scruffy chav.she even tells people when and what to gift her.constantly on live begging no mention of her dad anymore obviously got bored of visiting him

cryptix

VIP Member
Fed up of her now,like others I once thought she was really funny and related to her but now she's just begging and looks like a scruff

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
Guys, guys. I don't know if you know but her dad was the victim of a serious assault, an attempted murder. He's been left severely brain damaged has no mental capacity and I'm not sure if he's toothless as a result of that or his years as a crackhead.

Anyway guys I just wanted you to know, incase you've forgot. Spare a thought for John this Christmas guys (suggest not whilst youre tucking into your turkey) and if you want to help him send his daughter, the comedienne Lily Longface, a gift on Tiktok so she can buy herself some substances that enable her to forget reality.

Thanks guys.
Can’t believe she has the audacity to slag crackheads when she’s clearly out her banger herself.

• Haha

ginge2804

VIP Member
I used to like her, really disappointed that she’s saw a bit of popularity and gone down the same road as the rest of them

Spanor511

VIP Member
I remember when she first started making TikTok’s, all her content was basically making fun of him and telling everyone he was a drug addict and how she grew up with crackhead parents and hadn’t seen him for a long time
Doesn’t suit her begging narrative now. She played a good game at the start, but her true colours have came out. She’s certainly no better than any drug addict. On begging vulnerable people for money online.