Councilestatequeen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s going on again
She thinks money grows on trees demanding this that and the other
She must speak to those poor staff horrifically the uneducated chav.

Reactions: 4
She acts like he was a pillar of the community.

I wouldn't wish what has happened to him or anyone but if you live your life the way he has then you're always going to attract the worst the world has to offer.

Why does he deserve one to one care when we have people who've fought for our country, people who've worked all their life and people who have been a great community support wondering how they're going to heat their home and put food in their belly this winter?

And why does she keep bleeping saying 'Severly brain damaged' if he was SEVERELY brain damaged he certainly wouldn't be talking on Facetime.

She's a cretin.
She’s probably realised that it’s now down to her to provide his 24 hour care, and she doesn’t want to! Harsh but that’s reality

Reactions: 2
What does she work as?
I’m not sure what her job is, at one point I think she worked in a sunbed shop but I have heard her say she’s going through the process to become a foster carer😳🤔 could you imagine it she’s have the kids on doing the begging along with her

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m not sure what her job is, at one point I think she worked in a sunbed shop but I have heard her say she’s going through the process to become a foster carer😳🤔 could you imagine it she’s have the kids on doing the begging along with her
Her being a foster carer? She needs to watch, people will be phoning up her local council to report her for begging online. How can she support a child when that’s how she supports herself.

Reactions: 1
Her being a foster carer? She needs to watch, people will be phoning up her local council to report her for begging online. How can she support a child when that’s how she supports herself.
I cannot believe she is a foster carer, I cannot watch her because she seems too spaced out, taking to fast and constantly hinting about the leader board love hearts or something.

I cannot believe she is a foster carer, I cannot watch her because she seems too spaced out, taking to fast and constantly hinting about the leader board love hearts or something.
I can’t stand her. Begging online constantly, nothing else about her, no decent content. Just begging, whilst out her nut on drugs.

Reactions: 3
A friend of mine shared a video from her on Facebook. I couldn't help myself but tell her exactly why this woman is not funny and exactly why she is actually awful underneath all that BS. None of these begs deserve any sort of praise and admiration.
I know a girl who I wouldn't call my friend but like a passing acquaintance. Saw her out pissed once and she's yelling roots and saying how much she loves CLA. I was like honestly ewwwwww nope. It made me actually cringe so bad.

• Haha
She’s on live again, the hours she must waste repeating herself about her dad and and how she doesn’t beg like others on TikTok, it’s exhausting 😂

Shut up she hasn’t 🤣🤣🤣 I’ll need to go watch. Hold on 🤣🤣

Absolutely mortified for this ‘content creator’. That’s content 🤣🤣 more famous than CLA. OMG the cringe I have is real.

Last time I commented on this thread was September. It’s now November. She never appears on my FYP anymore, hence her obviously craving some attention. Mortified for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her post about Tattle lastnight on ol' facey brought me here! 😂.

The video... Proper howled when she read @brahhh's comment 'Her voice goes through me, shes so hyper... your face goes through me' 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Screenshot_20231102_165832_TikTok.jpg

Fbi skills, 😵💫...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey councilestateequeen ;) can you address mine why don't you use your gifts and your rankings and fame and duck knows what else to support your dad?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her post about Tattle lastnight on ol' facey brought me here! 😂.

The video... Proper howled when she read @brahhh's comment 'Her voice goes through me, shes so hyper... your face goes through me' 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

View attachment 2546804

Fbi skills, 😵💫...
That’s the mentality of these Huns. FBI skills for a profile pic. What’s she so triggered about. Every comment on here is the truth about the big BEG.

That’s the mentality of these Huns. FBI skills for a profile pic. What’s she so triggered about. Every comment on here is the truth about the big BEG.
She’s commenting on tit said months ago she wouldn’t get near EQ and CLA these days

Reactions: 1
She’s commenting on tit said months ago she wouldn’t get near EQ and CLA these days
Exactly. Imagine using Tattle to try and get views/likes. She wishes she could get half the likes of CLA and EQ. The difference is with those two they have personalities. Something that big Beg doesn’t. And she only done well on the leaderboard when she was sucking up DGs arse, slagging off CLA and begging her gifters to help her beat big bad CLA. Tragic.