Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cryptix

VIP Member
Hey councilestateequeen ;) can you address mine why don't you use your gifts and your rankings and fame and fuck knows what else to support your dad?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

DellaC

VIP Member
Guys, guys. I don't know if you know but her dad was the victim of a serious assault, an attempted murder. He's been left severely brain damaged has no mental capacity and I'm not sure if he's toothless as a result of that or his years as a crackhead.

Anyway guys I just wanted you to know, incase you've forgot. Spare a thought for John this Christmas guys (suggest not whilst youre tucking into your turkey) and if you want to help him send his daughter, the comedienne Lily Longface, a gift on Tiktok so she can buy herself some substances that enable her to forget reality.

Thanks guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Sorry if she already has a thread.

I used to really like her a couple of years ago, she was very real, and did remind me of when I was growing up. Her top fives of things we're genuinely funny!

Now though, she seems to have gone the same route as the others begging for a car, begging on lives, duels with CLA and EQ. Why can't she just have stuck to doing funny reminiscing moments and dancing?!!

Reactions: 7

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Absolutely hate this rubber faced cunt. Nothing but an attention seeker, desperate to make free money on tiktok. Her and Bad mom who is equally as bad are pretending to be friends at the moment meeting up for content. They’re two cheeks of the same arse, money grabbing lazy fuckers.

Platinumbarbie

She's using her dad being attacked to gain views and money which is strange considering all the tiktoks she made about growing up with her dad being a crackhead!!! obviously one of the people he previously ripped off has caught up with him

DellaC

VIP Member
She acts like he was a pillar of the community.

I wouldn't wish what has happened to him or anyone but if you live your life the way he has then you're always going to attract the worst the world has to offer.

Why does he deserve one to one care when we have people who've fought for our country, people who've worked all their life and people who have been a great community support wondering how they're going to heat their home and put food in their belly this winter?

And why does she keep fucking saying 'Severly brain damaged' if he was SEVERELY brain damaged he certainly wouldn't be talking on Facetime.

She's a cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Spanor511

VIP Member
Shut up she hasn’t 🤣🤣🤣 I’ll need to go watch. Hold on 🤣🤣

Absolutely mortified for this ‘content creator’. That’s content 🤣🤣 more famous than CLA. OMG the cringe I have is real.

Last time I commented on this thread was September. It’s now November. She never appears on my FYP anymore, hence her obviously craving some attention. Mortified for her.

• Haha

cryptix

VIP Member
She was ranting about her dad earlier about how they don’t update the family etc etc she’s made multiple complaints, nhs, qcc

They must hate her. Her followers were telling her to demand one on one care, have a carer permanently sat with her dad

If only the over stretched nhs worked that way 🙄
She should try using some gift money to pay towards health care for him

DellaC

VIP Member
If you want to send the ex crackhead a card or present you can.

Hes probably never worked a day in his life, has robbed and dodged to feed his habit.

Was seemingly a shite dad who put drugs before his family.

But if you want to put your hand in your pocket for him you're free to do so. His feet are size 8, his clothing is medium but don't buy him toffee as he's only got 3 teeth in his head.

Please address the package to 'PAPA'. 🤪🤪🤪

PAPA. Oh do fuck off Lily.

unknowncxx

I used to like her but now I’ve watched more of her lives I’ve realised she just copies other creators with everything nowt she does is original 😂 she’s just begging all time now .. sure she said before she doesn’t have anything to do with her dad now she’s raising money for him n saying he’s her life lool
---
And she’s OBSESSED with cla & elepha. She posted a video other day ‘ruining elpha’ she’s literally bullying a 19 year old for clout half her page is about them cos she gets no attention otherwise .
---
And saying everyone stinks of piss and disappointment get a new saying girl it was funny first time

• Heart
Reactions: 5

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
What does she work as?
I’m not sure what her job is, at one point I think she worked in a sunbed shop but I have heard her say she’s going through the process to become a foster carer😳🤔 could you imagine it she’s have the kids on doing the begging along with her

• Wow
  • Sick

unknowncxx

Has anyone seen the recent vid she’s just put up about a family member kicking off with her when visiting her dad ? Bit strange how she doesn’t get on with her mum , she didn’t get on with her dad til he’s been attacked now he’s the best dad in the world & now there’s another family member she doesn’t get on with hmmm if u don’t get on with all your family lily maybe YOUR the problem

cryptix

VIP Member
The thing is I've asked about her dad and why she's banging on how much he's gonna need care etc and she blocked me from her live and page truth probs hurt her.

• Heart

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
She was ranting about her dad earlier about how they don’t update the family etc etc she’s made multiple complaints, nhs, qcc

They must hate her. Her followers were telling her to demand one on one care, have a carer permanently sat with her dad

If only the over stretched nhs worked that way 🙄

• Haha

devilleil

She used him not long ago as an excuse to beg for money to get a car to go and see him.
I remember when she first started making TikTok’s, all her content was basically making fun of him and telling everyone he was a drug addict and how she grew up with crackhead parents and hadn’t seen him for a long time

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
The 2nd GFM of the year is up I see.

Why is it down to anyone to fund both her car and the care of John. He has no bills to pay at all, if he goes to a home then he won't have to pay, so why do we need another fundraiser?

I bet his benefits are piling up nicely.

She's just exploiting the situation for as much as she can the sick little madam.

• Wow
  • Angry

Spanor511

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the recent vid she’s just put up about a family member kicking off with her when visiting her dad ? Bit strange how she doesn’t get on with her mum , she didn’t get on with her dad til he’s been attacked now he’s the best dad in the world & now there’s another family member she doesn’t get on with hmmm if u don’t get on with all your family lily maybe YOUR the problem
Said she doesn’t speak to any of them. Decided to speak to her dad now she can scam a go fund me.

Reactions: 4