Councilestatequeen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's using her dad being attacked to gain views and money which is strange considering all the tiktoks she made about growing up with her dad being a crackhead!!! obviously one of the people he previously ripped off has caught up with him
She used him not long ago as an excuse to beg for money to get a car to go and see him.

Reactions: 3
She certainly did and now she's using it to go visiting other begs on tiktok not visiting her dad in hospital 🙃
Honestly she’s vile. She has a cheek to slag council estate life, because she is the epitome of a council estate beg. It’s ripping out her.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Views must be down because now she's saying she's developed an eating disorder ! That will be down to the drugs she takes

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She used him not long ago as an excuse to beg for money to get a car to go and see him.
I remember when she first started making TikTok’s, all her content was basically making fun of him and telling everyone he was a drug addict and how she grew up with crackhead parents and hadn’t seen him for a long time

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I remember when she first started making TikTok’s, all her content was basically making fun of him and telling everyone he was a drug addict and how she grew up with crackhead parents and hadn’t seen him for a long time
Doesn’t suit her begging narrative now. She played a good game at the start, but her true colours have came out. She’s certainly no better than any drug addict. On begging vulnerable people for money online.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know what the drama about now with that Amber louise. Ceq is calling her out again for doing the same thing she did to her to another creator and as usual that skudbook frosts name is in amongst it again

Fed up of her now,like others I once thought she was really funny and related to her but now she's just begging and looks like a scruff

• Heart
Back on begging. She’s worse than any other creator at this. But outright begging. Tells people when to send and when not to send so she gets maximum points. I hope she gets banned.

I saw someone say she really hopes she wins the leaderboard this week she deserves it, I never get this they deserve it rubbish.

• Haha
I blocked this scruffy bleep ages ago, a tattle thread for her is long overdue!

Shes a proper desperate scruffy chav.she even tells people when and what to gift her.constantly on live begging no mention of her dad anymore obviously got bored of visiting him

Makes me cringe so bad. That chav accent, screaming at the screen as if she knows all the tricks of gifting on TikTok. Who seriously watches her? She’s not entertaining nor does she bring drama. Weeks ago she was making out she hated CLA for clout. Cringe. CLA won’t even know her the dusty witch as she would say.

• Haha