Councilestatequeen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he ignoring her? I’m glad. I can’t stand the big beg. Absolutely out her tits clout chasing off the very person she has slagged off.
Probably cos he’s realised she just wanted clout n she’s not funny at all 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
This tragic hole is so desperate for clout and money she’s now battling CLA. The exact woman she claimed to detest to DG Decor a few months ago.

Reactions: 4
This tragic hole is so desperate for clout and money she’s now battling CLA. The exact woman she claimed to detest to DG Decor a few months ago.
Was funny though after she left CLA was battling gemz who said why you battling ‘cahnsel’ and CLA goes ‘yeah she’s got a face like a rat hasn’t she‘ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was funny though after she left CLA was battling gemz who said why you battling ‘cahnsel’ and CLA goes ‘yeah she’s got a face like a rat hasn’t she‘ 🤣
I turned off, couldn’t listen to council estate queen sucking up CLAs arse any more. I don’t even think CLA knows who she is.
Absolutely hilarious she said that. How true. She does look like a big rat. And behaves like one also.

She’s just uploaded a video dressed up in a mask copying DG decor AGAIN 🤣that’s prob why he’s staying away from her she copies everyone’s content

She’s just uploaded a video dressed up in a mask copying DG decor AGAIN 🤣that’s prob why he’s staying away from her she copies everyone’s content
She’s deluded. I would love to know how much actual engagement the big beg has compared to the amount of followers she has (bought).

I seen her saying she doesn’t speak to any of her family. That speaks volumes to me. That’s a you problem Lily.

Reactions: 1
Guys, guys. I don't know if you know but her dad was the victim of a serious assault, an attempted murder. He's been left severely brain damaged has no mental capacity and I'm not sure if he's toothless as a result of that or his years as a crackhead.

Anyway guys I just wanted you to know, incase you've forgot. Spare a thought for John this Christmas guys (suggest not whilst youre tucking into your turkey) and if you want to help him send his daughter, the comedienne Lily Longface, a gift on Tiktok so she can buy herself some substances that enable her to forget reality.

Thanks guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys, guys. I don't know if you know but her dad was the victim of a serious assault, an attempted murder. He's been left severely brain damaged has no mental capacity and I'm not sure if he's toothless as a result of that or his years as a crackhead.

Anyway guys I just wanted you to know, incase you've forgot. Spare a thought for John this Christmas guys (suggest not whilst youre tucking into your turkey) and if you want to help him send his daughter, the comedienne Lily Longface, a gift on Tiktok so she can buy herself some substances that enable her to forget reality.

Thanks guys.
Can’t believe she has the audacity to slag crackheads when she’s clearly out her banger herself.

• Haha
Has anyone seen the recent vid she’s just put up about a family member kicking off with her when visiting her dad ? Bit strange how she doesn’t get on with her mum , she didn’t get on with her dad til he’s been attacked now he’s the best dad in the world & now there’s another family member she doesn’t get on with hmmm if u don’t get on with all your family lily maybe YOUR the problem

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the recent vid she’s just put up about a family member kicking off with her when visiting her dad ? Bit strange how she doesn’t get on with her mum , she didn’t get on with her dad til he’s been attacked now he’s the best dad in the world & now there’s another family member she doesn’t get on with hmmm if u don’t get on with all your family lily maybe YOUR the problem
Said she doesn’t speak to any of them. Decided to speak to her dad now she can scam a go fund me.

If you want to send the ex crackhead a card or present you can.

Hes probably never worked a day in his life, has robbed and dodged to feed his habit.

Was seemingly a shite dad who put drugs before his family.

But if you want to put your hand in your pocket for him you're free to do so. His feet are size 8, his clothing is medium but don't buy him toffee as he's only got 3 teeth in his head.

Please address the package to 'PAPA'. 🤪🤪🤪

PAPA. Oh do duck off Lily.

Reactions: 6

Hes probably never worked a day in his life, has robbed and dodged to feed his habit.

But if you want to put your hand in your pocket for him you're free to do so. His feet are size 8, his clothing is medium but don't buy him toffee as he's only got 3 teeth in his head.

The worst Beg on the app.

He probably can’t remember why they fell out

Absolutely cringing for the big beg. Sitting with a birthday sash on, on live begging. Must be wanting a few bags ❄ state of it.

• Haha
Absolutely hate this rubber faced bleep. Nothing but an attention seeker, desperate to make free money on tiktok. Her and Bad mom who is equally as bad are pretending to be friends at the moment meeting up for content. They’re two cheeks of the same arse, money grabbing lazy fuckers.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely hate this rubber faced bleep. Nothing but an attention seeker, desperate to make free money on tiktok. Her and Bad mom who is equally as bad are pretending to be friends at the moment meeting up for content. They’re two cheeks of the same arse, money grabbing lazy fuckers.
Taking the piss out of black culture as well, ick.

Have any of you seen the recent posts about her weight?

I'm not a lover of hers but credit where its due, it took some guts to post and I hope she can get some help and gain some weight.