Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant even be bothered to watch her bullshit video. Why is she doing a pregnancy test? For views only, surely? Her views on her videos are shocking, channels with 2k subscribers get more views than her with her 50k. God shes annoying

Reactions: 2
Its definitely just for views. Shes said they arent trying but she posts pregnancy tests for her "ttc ladies". The phantom kicks is just a bullshit excuse to do one. Its probably wind, Corrine👍🏻

I'm all for body confidence but the dancing is killing me 😂
I know!! She absolutely loves herself. Fair enough I guess but, shes not dancing to make herself happy, shes dancing for the certain audience she knows is watching. Hence why its recorded from the neck down.

The difference in her face between now and her wedding photos! Does she not look at this wedding pictures and realise that happy smiley face is far more attractive than the cats bum pout she favours now?

As for the dancing...I have no words 😐

Was anybody else fairly concerned about her baby getting toilet cleaner and squirting it all over the bathroom!? Why are chemicals laying around her bathroom!?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Was anybody else fairly concerned about her baby getting toilet cleaner and squirting it all over the bathroom!? Why are chemicals laying around her bathroom!?
Yes!! I'd be shocked if people havent commented on that. In fact, when she popped up on stories today I was waiting on a "I just wanted to address something....excuse, excuse, excuse".

Reactions: 1
Or how even did the baby get hold of it and open the bottle!! My guess is that she did it herself and blamed the baby for “likes” and content! The woman needs help, I am genuinely concerned for the welfare of her children

She’s stood on a hammer and cut her foot open? How???? Why was a hammer lying around anyway bit like the toilet cleaner ffs

• Wow
She’s stood on a hammer and cut her foot open? How???? Why was a hammer lying around anyway bit like the toilet cleaner ffs
Foot AND toes 😂. Wonder if she rang 111, being a drama queen.
Remember a couple of weeks ago, she uploaded a photo of a cut on her foot. Could barely even see it 😂

Foot AND toes 😂. Wonder if she rang 111, being a drama queen.
Remember a couple of weeks ago, she uploaded a photo of a cut on her foot. Could barely even see it 😂
She’s bound to of, and then demanded gas and air for the absolute agony she is in 😂😂

Jesus Christ the state of her house!!
mot makes me feel sick! I’m not a bloody clean freak by any means but I keep the house tidy- especially with a toddler around!!!!

Reactions: 1
Her latest video, spoiler alert: no, she's not pregnant.

She has however bought and returned more ducks, has sold her ducklings because they were "so messy", has more eggs incubating to sell, and now has 5 guinea pigs to start breeding from.

Her attitude towards animals is disgusting.

Her latest video, spoiler alert: no, she's not pregnant.

She has however bought and returned more ducks, has sold her ducklings because they were "so messy", has more eggs incubating to sell, and now has 5 guinea pigs to start breeding from.

Her attitude towards animals is disgusting.
She shouldnt be allowed pets. They're nothing more than a fleeting notion to her

She didnt even mention pregnancy did she or did I just total miss it? I know its click bait but most of the time theres some truth in the title but I didnt hear anything about pregnancy atall. And also, shes got a cheek saying 'get ready with me' videos are boring when she pushes out content as tit as that!

I can’t even watch her videos anymore.. she really needs to give it up 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh my life. Her insta stories this evening. Of the the little girl in the jumperoo! Shes far too big for that now! She seems quite a tall kid also, so definitely not good on her legs!! Cringe

Oh my life. Her insta stories this evening. Of the the little girl in the jumperoo! Shes far too big for that now! She seems quite a tall kid also, so definitely not good on her legs!! Cringe
Definitely too big. She's not actually using the jumperoo to bounce, it's just there around her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.