Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she posted a video titled "where have I been?" She only uploaded 4 days ago!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I just hope she realises the responsibility of all these animals 😕 once she’s back to work , kids back to school & life goes back to ‘normal’. She’ll be putting videos up of her struggling and stressed 🙄

Another random, scatty video from her today! She records the biggest load of waffle. She jumped from being annoyed about blocked drains, no sleep, to eating junk food, while pretending to be all annoyed.
She just turns on the camera and says whatever pops in to her head for 5 minutes. Its probably a reflection to how her brain works. All over the place.

Reactions: 1
Now she's not with Channel Mum and she's said she's not having any more kids she's lost her content.

She's on maternity leave, the kids are home all day, they can't go anywhere, she's got nothing to vlog about.

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of Mummy vloggers on YouTube, many of whom have an established fan base, and post on a regular schedule, and their viewers are invested in watching their lives. Corrine jumps all over the place, posts on and off when she can be arsed, often posts outdated advice, and lives in a tit hole. Why would anybody want to spend their precious time watching her?

I used to, but she just got ridiculous. There's only so many times you can watch a woman who isn't even trying for a baby doing ovulation tests and screaming about how "real" she is. I only watch her now when one of you posts on here that she's said or done something ridiculous.

Screenshot_20200603-140946_Instagram.jpg
She isnt posting this to "normalise breastfeeding". She isnt even breastfeeding in the pic.
She is expressing which does not need to be photographed and shared publicly. I was lucky to be able to breastfeed both my children for almost 18 months. Absolutely, breastfeeding should be normalised but, that is not her intent with this photo.
Taking a crap is also normal, but I dont need to see a photo of someone else doing it to feeling comfortable when I do it too.

• Haha
View attachment 144581
She isnt posting this to "normalise breastfeeding". She isnt even breastfeeding in the pic.
She is expressing which does not need to be photographed and shared publicly. I was lucky to be able to breastfeed both my children for almost 18 months. Absolutely, breastfeeding should be normalised but, that is not her intent with this photo.
Taking a crap is also normal, but I dont need to see a photo of someone else doing it to feeling comfortable when I do it too.
She's fishing for freebies. She seems to think if she keeps tagging companies in things they'll send her free stuff.

DEA8C4EE-43BC-499D-AADA-049A12940CB0.jpeg
Another tatty photo of her manky tit! Obviously not for anyone’s benefit other than gross pervy men! No one wants to see that Corrine! You nasty skank! I can’t believe her fella would allow her to sexualise their child like that! I cannot even begin to explain how much I despise this woman

View attachment 144656 Another tatty photo of her manky tit! Obviously not for anyone’s benefit other than gross pervy men! No one wants to see that Corrine! You nasty skank! I can’t believe her fella would allow her to sexualise their child like that! I cannot even begin to explain how much I despise this woman
Photos online are out there forever. How does she think Olivia, or any of her kids, will feel about these pictures when they're teenagers at Secondary school and these pictures are doing the rounds? She doesn't ever stop to think about anything does she?

Also, there's no wonder Charlie's had speech problems with the way she speaks. "Milkies" ?? Jesus christ!

I don’t know what her problem is she must have money to burn! Her eggs weren’t doing well so she’s been out bought 3 ducks!!!!!!
Maybe if she had spent some time understanding and researching how to actually do this properly she would have been more successful. Also the incubators were sat in her lounge where 3 small children run around and play! I would have thought they needed to be somewhere safe and quiet!!
I’m honestly gonna smacked!!

I don’t know what her problem is she must have money to burn! Her eggs weren’t doing well so she’s been out bought 3 ducks!!!!!!
Maybe if she had spent some time understanding and researching how to actually do this properly she would have been more successful. Also the incubators were sat in her lounge where 3 small children run around and play! I would have thought they needed to be somewhere safe and quiet!!
I’m honestly gonna smacked!!
She is unbelievable!!! What Is she even going to do with 3 big "duckies". And anything else that hatches?!

Duckies and eggies? Either she read my previous comment about her speech and she's taking the piss, or she's just thick as pudding...or both...who speaks like that beyond the age of 4??

And in her latest video she was saying about having to watch her bank balance. So was that just something she said in the hope big companies will start gifting her stuff because they think she's struggling financially? Or to encourage her viewers to watch her ads and make her money? Or has she just lost the plot and starting splashing out on yet more unnecessary purchases?

Also, my friend had ducks. They're loud and they tit for England. Once cuteness wears off will they suddenly become "territorial" and have to be rehomed too?

What an absolute cockwomble!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Duckies and eggies? Either she read my previous comment about her speech and she's taking the piss, or she's just thick as pudding...or both...who speaks like that beyond the age of 4??

And in her latest video she was saying about having to watch her bank balance. So was that just something she said in the hope big companies will start gifting her stuff because they think she's struggling financially? Or to encourage her viewers to watch her ads and make her money? Or has she just lost the plot and starting splashing out on yet more unnecessary purchases?

Also, my friend had ducks. They're loud and they tit for England. Once cuteness wears off will they suddenly become "territorial" and have to be rehomed too?

What an absolute cockwomble!
Cockwomble 😂😂 couldn’t put it better myself! That describes her perfectly

Have the ducks gone already? Her latest story said she’s swapped them for quails? I might be wrong but if not wtf!! Xxx

Have the ducks gone already? Her latest story said she’s swapped them for quails? I might be wrong but if not wtf!! Xxx
That's what it sounds like!! Did she not ask the breeder before getting them? I'm confused. She is unbelievable.

It’s shocking!!! She has no care for these animals! Surely she could find something more productive to do other than piss arsing around with those poor chicks!
She goes back to work next month so what will happen to then?
Will they become an inconvenience to her and they’ll be the next batch of animals to be booted from the house?
she moans constantly that he baby keeps her up at night, what does she think a pen full of chicks is gonna do?
also the breeder must have alarm bells going off having been told her eggs failed, the ducks went back and now she has quails?
I just don’t get it!!

What’s happened to this thread looked high and low for it thinking maybe she’s been on to tattle and got it deleted so put a new thread to get a notification that my thread has been deleted and my comment moved to here!! Wtf lol
her getting rid of the ducks just about sums her up doesn’t it really she can’t have anything more than a day (other than the cat which she then got bored of after a while) the poor dog only lasted a day these quails will only last a few days and she’ll be bored

Oh my god she’s putting the quails down her cleavage!!!

Last edited:
Her breastfeeding pictures make me sick in my mouth. I breast fed my daughter for 6 months, but I was always discreet about it. I bet she’s the type of person that just whips it out for all to see, wherever she is.

I am really annoyed that she’s gone and bought ducks and quails. It’s as though she doesn’t realise they are living creatures not just something to keep her entertained before she gets bored of them then moves on to the next poor animal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.