Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did a quick search on her only fans and see that she is charging £11. I thought she wanted to “help” mums and give advice on breastfeeding but she’s charging to view that page? She is definitely sexualizing it so nasty men can pay her to see it. She is clearly sick in the head. Someone needs to get her help.
She's lower than her snake's belly. It's beyond vile.

It's bad enough to charge for "breastfeeding advice" anyway when it's available for free. She's a carer, not a breastfeeding expert. Then when you consider who will really want to pay to watch her videos...it makes me sick. Vile human.

On another note, I wonder if she's declared her extra income while she's been on maternity leave, as I assume she's getting maternity pay.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Long time lurker here, I'm so disgusted she is selling those quails, what was the point of her getting them in the first place?! Is that a reportable act? I hope to god she sells them or who knows what will happen to them 😭🐍

• Sad
Why didn’t she wait and see if hers hatched and then keep them rather than swap the ducks for them. I assumed by her swapping the ducks for the quails she was adding her hatched ones to them. I just cannot get my head around this at all it makes me so angry 😡 she is so quick to get an animal without proper thought and even quicker to get rid... what is that teaching those kids???

Why didn’t she wait and see if hers hatched and then keep them rather than swap the ducks for them. I assumed by her swapping the ducks for the quails she was adding her hatched ones to them. I just cannot get my head around this at all it makes me so angry 😡 she is so quick to get an animal without proper thought and even quicker to get rid... what is that teaching those kids???
Some one should call the RSPCA, I am very concerned for all the animals welfare

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

They won't last 2 minutes. As soon as one of the kids has their next chest infection or asthma attack she'll blame the birds and they'll be gone.

Oh for f*ck sake why???? Did she really need any more bloody animals!!!!! She is obviously craving attention or love or something coz why else would she keep bringing in new animals which in a few days will be gone again and some excuse as to why she had to get rid of them

Omg, she is ridiculous. Cats, dogs, snakes, lizards, fish, ducks, quails and now budgies. She changes animals more than she changes her skanky knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eughh another pathetic youtube video
2 nights of a teething baby (possibly going through a developmental leap too), and she wants the sympathy.

duck off, Corrine. Spend less time getting your tits out for the "ladies" and more time focusing on your baby, and you'll know what's wrong with her.

Reactions: 2
My son suffered with bad eczema from a few weeks old and would scream blue murder every single night for a good few hours till he was about 3 now that was hard work I’d give a few sleepless nights with a teething baby over that any day lol

She's probably getting frustrated now that it's been 4 months since she could go out and cheat on Matt.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The duck's gone 🙄

Apparently Matt made her rehome it.

Can anyone else smell something? 🐮💩

The quails will be next. All that money spent. And those poor kids keep getting attached to these animals, only for them to disappear.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.