Corrine and Matt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her breastfeeding pictures make me sick in my mouth. I breast fed my daughter for 6 months, but I was always discreet about it. I bet she’s the type of person that just whips it out for all to see, wherever she is.

I am really annoyed that she’s gone and bought ducks and quails. It’s as though she doesn’t realise they are living creatures not just something to keep her entertained before she gets bored of them then moves on to the next poor animal.
The poor ducks only lasted a day before she got bored :( think we should take bets how long the quails last!!

Look at the state of the tit piled up in the side room! Why would you show this to the world? That's not "being real" that's being a lazy scruff. And it's all in the window too by the looks of it, so anyone passing will see it to. I wonder what her neighbours think of her.

And she really needs to get some furniture that's the right size for the room.

Attachments

Screenshot_20200606-214858_Instagram.jpg
Am I wrong thinking she has a nerve using NHS discount when shes been on maternity leave for months? Are these discounts not a way to say thank you to NHS workers who are working hard during this pandemic?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 147778
Am I wrong thinking she has a nerve using NHS discount when shes been on maternity leave for months? Are these discounts not a way to say thank you to NHS workers who are working hard during this pandemic?
I think she gets discount anyway coz I'm sure her husband works for Iceland. I think she's yet again fishing for freebies. She really fancies herself as an influencer.

View attachment 147778
really pissed me off! She Is hardly a frontliner either if she went back to work. Isn’t she a receptionist? If she does work in the nhs, she needs to be careful. Someone can report her for her rants and inappropriate photos!

Did anyone see her story about ‘only fans’ to help with ‘breastfeeding’. Which is great but why on earth do you have juicy stories that are related to pumping?!?

If she's only ever wanted to help people then why does it matter if she gets demonetised, the video is still visible for those that want 'help' 🤔 She would literally make pennies on youtube even if she had loads of ads, her views are shocking considering the number of subscribers she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've done a quick poke around on the internet, and from what I can see she's probably caused the demonitizing (if that's a word?) Herself.
YouTube don't allow people to make money from videos about a lot of things, including mentioning Corona virus, which she's done, discussing "tragedies", so maybe the cat dying? And videos including certain trigger words, one of which is boobs, and we all know how much she likes to talk about those. There's more to it than that, these are just the things that jumped out at me. I'd guess cutting her ties with channel mum won't have helped either.

The Only Fans thing has got me gobsmacked. There is no need for anyone to pay for breastfeeding advice, there's plenty of free sources out there, and she should know this, so I can only assume she's aiming those videos at a different audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
only fans account for breastfeeding 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 what the actual?
Ive always thought she was odd but this is in another league.

Reactions: 1
Just came to say the same about the quail! Why did she go buy some and is now selling them hers? I can't keep up!

Can we talk about how she has a only fans page about breastfeeding??!? It makes me sick how she sexualising breastfeeding ‘juicy stories to tell you’ what the actual duck...

Reactions: 3
I did a quick search on her only fans and see that she is charging £11. I thought she wanted to “help” mums and give advice on breastfeeding but she’s charging to view that page? She is definitely sexualizing it so nasty men can pay her to see it. She is clearly sick in the head. Someone needs to get her help.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.