Coronavirus - living alone? Join our thread!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👋🏻 Single parent here too. Just me and my 4 year old so it’s going to be tough being the grown up and having no adult company. So glad to have this site to chat on ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This thread sounds a good idea hope we can give one another helpful tips to stay sane and also a bit of company

Reactions: 6
👋🏻 Single parent here too. Just me and my 4 year old so it’s going to be tough being the grown up and having no adult company. So glad to have this site to chat on ❤
I would also be lost without this site, especially the past few days. This thread is such a great idea.

• Heart
Maybe it’s finally time to use that affiliate code for hello fresh that we all hate hearing about 😂
I’ve just started using them. I’m a lousy lazy cook but I have to say they are very good. You can get codes so they are half price. Had salmon asparagus carrots and sauté potatoes last night. Every meal is for two people so 10 meals all in all. I’d never heard of them even on here but daughter ordered it for me and got it free.
She’s order me gusto next and lol I have heard of that one from a certain FOD thread 🤣

I'm worried I'm becoming a total pain messaging friends and family all the time just for some (online) company.
I understand I’m the same x

Reactions: 4
I'd better join in. I'm soon to be working from home and it's just me and the dog. My social circle isn't the largest at the best of times but it's been majorly contracted by this situation. We can do this though, for sure.

I’m home alone too self isolating.
My family offered for me to go to theirs but I’d honestly spend it alone.

plans are, endless gin, wine, Netflix & of course Tattle 🙌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I've found a farm shop that can deliver so have ordered a load of healthy stuff that I can batch cook with.

Reactions: 2
Feeling a bit down tonight. Struggling doing my uni work at home and I've already had an extension. Just can't focus. Feel like there are more important things going on than my little research project.

I've found a farm shop that can deliver so have ordered a load of healthy stuff that I can batch cook with.
This is what I've done today 😊 I went to the butcher's and grocers and made spag bol, chilli and lasagne. Done 3 spare of each to freeze. Then had a bath, I noticed Beaches was on channel 5 earlier so recorded it and going to watch that with a wine now 😁

Reactions: 1
I have a pasta home cooking thing bookmarked for when my money comes in. If I'm going to be barred from the shops then I might as well enjoy myself. Batch cooking would be ideal but, sadly, my freezer is about the size of a stamp book.

Netflix and chill has a whole new meaning these days.

Sorry guys that I haven't been replying to most of you reccently don't know what to say somtimes but I've read all your messages I've been struggling a lot myself but we will get through this together xx

Reactions: 5
I’ve come from the other thread.

I’m feeling so anxious since the news of lockdown. Dull ache in my chest (anxiety)

I’m a single mum and feel so scared. I’m here to listen and say we are all in this together - I’m here for you (please be here for me too) 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 12

I’m feeling so anxious since the news of lockdown. Dull ache in my chest (anxiety)

I’m a single mum and feel so scared. I’m here to listen and say we are all in this together - I’m here for you (please be here for me too) 😢
I feel you. I’m alone just me and my cat. I was already down before all this crap and now we cannot even see anyone I feel like I do not know what to do. Madness isn’t it

• Sad
I feel you. I’m alone just me and my cat. I was already down before all this crap and now we cannot even see anyone I feel like I do not know what to do. Madness isn’t it
It is. It feels like a bad dream. What’s your cat called?
I’m going to struggle - which is why I’m glad I found this thread then I won’t feel so alone. Even though I know family are on the end of the phone it’s not the same.

Reactions: 2
I’m living alone, now working from home alone (grateful to be able to wfh) and also in a country with no family. Where we are having little earthquakes, just to really test my nerves. Thankfully I was a hermit before all this but will make sure I get out for some fresh air. For me, I think it’s the emotional support and a hug I miss x

No amount of free time will tempt me to start cooking 😂 I just hate it. I wish I didn’t but I do.
I’m like this with cleaning haha

I'll definitely struggle. I'd prepared myself for 2 weeks of lockdown, but 3 takes us to my 40th birthday. Already accepted my plans would all be cancelled but now I'll have to spend it alone 😭 Seems really childish in the grand scheme of things I know, but we're such a close family it's broken us all a bit tonight that we can't celebrate on the day together

• Sad

I’m a single mum also. I’ve had a terrible gut feeling since last week and I can’t shake it. I’ve never experienced anxiety, so perhaps that’s the only way to explain it. It comes in waves. We are all here for each other x

I live alone with my daughter and I’m worried sick about how ill cope with no adult interaction (text/ring my friends as much as possible) and how she will cope not seeing anyone 😫

I'll definitely struggle. I'd prepared myself for 2 weeks of lockdown, but 3 takes us to my 40th birthday. Already accepted my plans would all be cancelled but now I'll have to spend it alone 😭 Seems really childish in the grand scheme of things I know, but we're such a close family it's broken us all a bit tonight that we can't celebrate on the day together
I’m going to be spending my birthday alone too it’s this coming Saturday 😞 crap isn’t it

It is. It feels like a bad dream. What’s your cat called?
I’m going to struggle - which is why I’m glad I found this thread then I won’t feel so alone. Even though I know family are on the end of the phone it’s not the same.
oh my cat is called Bella she’s a sweetheart but not the same as a proper human 😂
Hopefully we can all support each other on this site 🥰

• Sad