Coronavirus - living alone? Join our thread!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you watch yesterdays one? I'm already looking forward to this afternoon 😂
What did you think of today’s Channel 5 movie? Must admit it’s been my least favourite so far. Even though I’ve only been watching since Tuesday 😂
Can’t wait for a Friday special!

Reactions: 1
What did you think of today’s Channel 5 movie? Must admit it’s been my least favourite so far. Even though I’ve only been watching since Tuesday 😂
Can’t wait for a Friday special!
Friday is the best one. I’m so excited. We may need a separate thread soon for critical analysis of the Ch5 daytime movies 😂

Friday is the best one. I’m so excited. We may need a separate thread soon for critical analysis of the Ch5 daytime movies 😂
Haha yes, good idea!!
Can’t believe I’ve never known about them before. They’re a lockdown perk for sure!

Hope everyone is ok today 😊 As per usual I’ve been stuffing my face, seriously doubting my clothes will fit at the end of lockdown!

Haha yes, good idea!!
Can’t believe I’ve never known about them before. They’re a lockdown perk for sure!

Hope everyone is ok today 😊 As per usual I’ve been stuffing my face, seriously doubting my clothes will fit at the end of lockdown!
The buttons on your jeans will be social distancing from each other soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am retired and have been watching Ch 5 movies over the winter most are quite good also started watching home and away and neighbours found out they better than EastEnders even Corrie which I have stopped watching much more cheery scenery and stories their houses are amazing as well we're on every day twice a day but now only Mondays and fridays

Packed to the rafters and 800 words are also easy watching and funny might even rewatch them to take my mind off things

Last edited:
can I join please? long time singleton, cat mommy and fan of channel 5 afternoon movies which are a guilty pleasure. I don't want to encourage anyone but I am also a big fan of Sony movies - same thing but all day easy viewing!!!

Reactions: 3
can I join please? long time singleton, cat mommy and fan of channel 5 afternoon movies which are a guilty pleasure. I don't want to encourage anyone but I am also a big fan of Sony movies - same thing but all day easy viewing!!!
All day?! This is a slippery slope 😜
I had to watch a Channel 5 film on +1 the other week as I was on a work call, I think they might take over my life haha

• Haha
Oh really? Have you two been chatting?

I'm hoping that all this extra time is making my ex think of the way he handled things and make him realise it was horrific!
If you meant me yes we have. He was being very affectionate but one day at a time..

Grand thank you! Weirdly still quite enjoying myself but worried I’ll need a crane to get me out of my house when lockdown is over 😂

How are you?
A crane hahahahaha that made me laugh. I’m doing ok, thanks. I’m also enjoying the social distancing part as I find that quite easy, but I get pangs of worry for the future every so often. I find a large bar of Dairy Milk gets me through those moments 😂

A crane hahahahaha that made me laugh. I’m doing ok, thanks. I’m also enjoying the social distancing part as I find that quite easy, but I get pangs of worry for the future every so often. I find a large bar of Dairy Milk gets me through those moments 😂
At the moment I'm not too worried. I know the whole situation is really serious but I feel that sitting at home stressing isn't going to help. I just check the news about once a day and try not to sit and watch it for hours. Reading plenty of books which I enjoy.Keeping in touch with family and friends and trying to make the best of it.

Hope everyone is OK :)

Reactions: 4
Hey guys. I'm doing alright i do struggle a little at night with sleeping and just feel a bit more anxious when everyone else seems to be asleep it's weird but I feel more alone because I can't message anyone. 😂 I rearranged my living room today and it's gonna take me a awhile to get used to it but it occupied me for a bit 😂 I am so jealous of my friends who have gardens/flats with a balcony lol x

Reactions: 4
Hey guys. I'm doing alright i do struggle a little at night with sleeping and just feel a bit more anxious when everyone else seems to be asleep it's weird but I feel more alone because I can't message anyone. 😂 I rearranged my living room today and it's gonna take me a awhile to get used to it but it occupied me for a bit 😂 I am so jealous of my friends who have gardens/flats with a balcony lol x
I’m awake (in a different time zone!). x

Morning all!

I'm actually doing okay, I'm kind of embracing right now, loving being able to sit and work in my joggers and not have to worry about putting on make up and doing my hair 😂

Hey everyone, hope you're all coping ok! What a mess! I can't believe this -- but I am finding my groove. This weekend may be a bit hard being away from family for Easter, but a queued up Netflix will be ok as a substitute. Thinking of you all

Yes no fun sitting inside in this weather.but im in a 2nd floor flat-no balcony and not much sunlight.🙄

• Sad
Today is my 40th birthday, I definitely did not plan on spending it alone, but family and friends have been so thoughtful that I have been having presents delivered all week 💕

To make it extra tough, my Dad is currently in hospital with covid 19. He deteriorated last night and is now in intensive care on a ventilator under sedation. I was dreading waking up to the unimaginable but thankfully he is currently stable. Hoping for positive news for the best birthday present.

Never felt so alone as when I got the news last night, just want to give my mum and sister a big hug and be able to see him

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Today is my 40th birthday, I definitely did not plan on spending it alone, but family and friends have been so thoughtful that I have been having presents delivered all week 💕

To make it extra tough, my Dad is currently in hospital with covid 19. He deteriorated last night and is now in intensive care on a ventilator under sedation. I was dreading waking up to the unimaginable but thankfully he is currently stable. Hoping for positive news for the best birthday present.

Never felt so alone as when I got the news last night, just want to give my mum and sister a big hug and be able to see him
Happy birthday 🥳 but so sorry to hear about your dad. Really hope he recovers soon, I’m sure he’s in good hands and the hospital are doing the best they can for him. ❤

• Heart