Coronavirus disease outbreak - COVID-19 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. Went and got her shopping and said I’d get hers next week too then she tried to pay me. When I took it in she had next to nothing. We live in quite an affluent area but it just shows how this can (and will) affect anyone. She’s like an extension of my family and my kids call her Nonna. Going to knock on a few doors now just to make sure no one else is suffering in silence.
Wow! I’m so glad you were there, as I bet you are! A true guardian angel. Rest easy knowing she’s got food and I’m sure a very warm heart after your actions ❤❤

Reactions: 7
I overlook a pub/pub garden... it’s just been announced to avoid pubs and there’s people in the bloody pub it’s really annoying me

Reactions: 10
For 3rd trimester though, right?
He corrected himself in the conference and said not all pregnant women, just the last trimester.
Oh ok I didn’t hear that bit but my
Kids were being their usual selves and demanding food and drink and not caring that the world was falling out from under my feet 😂

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂😂
I feel your pain.
Subtitles are my best friend at the moment 🙈
I do usually have subtitles on but when it’s live I can’t cope with how it moves 😂 and then the signing lady and my daughter whingeing they chocolate I’d bought didn’t meet her standards and I was thinking oh darling you’re going to struggle with the next few months then when it’s dry pasta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I have to stay in my house for super long I will definitely suffer. Especially as I literally live alone with my two kids and the main topic of conversation at the moment is paw patrol.
I don't have any friends but just getting out of the house helps a LOT with my depression/anxiety/PTSD symptoms.
I don’t really have many friends tbh either so always here for a chat if you need one 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else scared of becoming agoraphobic? I suffer with anxiety but manage it pretty much okay (or have done for the last few years) but I just went to the shop to get some food and on the way home had to sit on a wall for 5 mins as I could feel a panic attack coming on. I’m now scared to leave the house again and don’t want to get like this :(. I’m sure after a good nights sleep I’ll be okay, I’ve also deleted all social media apps as the scaremongering is really getting to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
If I have to stay in my house for super long I will definitely suffer. Especially as I literally live alone with my two kids and the main topic of conversation at the moment is paw patrol.
I don't have any friends but just getting out of the house helps a LOT with my depression/anxiety/PTSD symptoms.
I'm a single mum of 2 and struggle with my mental health. My eldest is challenging so to be with her 24/7 is going to be so hard.

Reactions: 1
At least we can all sleep well at night knowing that these celebs are getting tested.
your celebrities are safe, and you should stay in a bit more,
if you want, but like, no pressure. 🤣

meanwhile in Ireland - tumbleweed rolls down main road.

I can’t criticise either approach though, not yet, I’m aware I know absolutely nothing so I don’t have a right to criticise the measures being taken.
its frightening not knowing what the outcome will be, in a matter of weeks everything has gone so dark.
lets hope we all find a way out of it.

Reactions: 6
Message me anytime for a chat xx

Reactions: 1
Macron is live now
France is in lockdown with movement severely limited for 15 days.
He is also calling it a "war"

Reactions: 3
Anyone got any tips on how to make my teenager realise how serious this is 😕🤦Shes driving me mad asking for friends over and to go town.ive shown her the numbers going up I've sent her posts and shes like "stop worrying boris isnt panicking and until they say I cant go out I'm carrying on"!
I've even explained about If we go into lock down shes just saying you can still go shop mum...ok kid I'll go catch Corona for your chocolate fix 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So what are people’s thoughts on family having dinner together like parents. Is that a no no? I see mine daily anyway

Reactions: 2
I just read on Twitter about someone who took their life yesterday because of their panic reading the news about regarding the virus. Please if you are struggling, reach out and talk to someone. There are many charities/resources that will help you feel less alone. I’m not an expert, but anyone is welcome to message me if they need a friend. x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I wish Boris would stop using the term 'draconian' to describe steps that would protect our elderly and vulnerable. I see them as essential, I'm sick of his spin to promote his laissez-faire approach to handling this crisis.

Reactions: 15
349 deaths today in Italy :(

The line is going up so sharply, much more than it did for China and I worry tis going to keep getting sharper for a few more week
View attachment 96425
You have to remember why Italy has had such an increase. As I said the other day let’s now panic. It’s not a time to panic now. It’s a time to remain calm and keep everyone safe by following the guidelines. I know it’s not easy

Reactions: 6
To anyone pregnant or just had a new born. I am so sorry that that absolute toolbag was so Blaise about the effects of it on you. I understand it's new and they don't know alot about it but to just say, yeah it effects the but until loads more get it we won't know by now much. Wanted to smash his teeth in. You guys are already going through so much and that was has helpful as pouring tea into a colander
Thanks for this! Have a 6 month old who has had two pretty bad chest infections in his life so very sick of the ‘babies are asymptomatic’ stuff that’s going around!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
If there is a positive to this it’s that we live in the world we do. Literally everything at our fingers tips on our phones. Entertainment/ chatting on forums/face time/shopping etc. It’s never been a better time for it ...., ok that bits a joke but seriously we are lucky to have the technology we do that we don’t need to leave our houses to get things we need.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.