Coronavirus disease outbreak - COVID-19 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone just taken there kids out of school , I’m thinking of not letting mine go back tomorrow! Surly it’s better for all schools to close my son said kids in his class have been sent home for coughing and high temp ! This is madness 😳
we've had 80 off across school today - I'm pretty sure there is no repercussions such as fines. Do what feels right in your heart.

Reactions: 1
Just been to the shop, not any more busy than usual but stock levels so much lower than the weekend. all cans gone apart from creamed sweetcorn and white asparagus. Almost all tinned fruit gone. All frozen veg gone apart from oriental stir-fry veggies and some herbs. All lint chocolate bars gone 😱. Obviously no pasta or bread but some loo rolls, none of the recycled stuff so I didn't buy😆

The fresh stuff wasn't too badly hit, I guess that's because it's restocked quicker?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I may be in the minority but the latest announcement has reassured me a tad compared to this time 24 hours ago. I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea but BoJo has only been in the job for 5 mins and has been faced with the biggest crisis we will probably see in our lifetimes. I hope the latest has reassured those in the entertainment and hospitality industries

Reactions: 13
I’m not one to stick up for the Irish government, neither is Twitter 😬 it’s a mess, but watching Claire Byrne live (from her shed) last night there was an overwhelmingly positive responce, and huge support for Simon Harris in particular, who knows how any of us will fare, but there is a huge difference in the response of the British public and the Irish public to their government right now.
Just my opinion. No disrespect to either. It can all change in a heartbeat.
It can I'm stuck between the both ,but can safely say the Irish response is winning hands down..

Reactions: 5
all cans gone apart from creamed sweetcorn and white asparagus.
In what none virus infected world do these things exist. 🤢
is this the corona range?? Like the supermarket own brand range but for the really desperate...Was it beside the bleeping polenta? it was wasn’t it.

In keeping with my display photo I’m a dog that licks my ass and even I’d turn my nose up at that. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 17
is this the corona range?? Like the supermarket own brand range but for the really desperate...Was it beside the bleeping polenta? it was wasn’t it.
I bleeping love creamed sweetcorn.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I picked up the creamed sweetcorn thinking I might be able to eat it as might be yummy as part of soul food, but just couldn't do it. The white asparagus looked nasty, reminds me of cheap Spanish resorts 😕

• Haha
Lots of schools around me in Surrey have closed due to issues with staffing due to staff sickness and self isolation. Only select years are instructed to go in. Won’t be long now.

I picked up the creamed sweetcorn thinking I might be able to eat it as might be yummy as part of soul food, but just couldn't do it. The white asparagus looked nasty, reminds me of cheap Spanish resorts 😕
I’m toying with the idea of setting up a thread in the advice section 😐
we need to stop lunacy like this before it starts.
put it down....we’re not there yet, things aren’t that bad yet”

I bleeping love creamed sweetcorn.
😐 my thoughts are with you, it can get better.

What was the death toll yesterday? I can't remember now x

- A further 19 people have died after testing positive for Covid-19, bringing the total number of deaths in England to 53, NHS England said. There has also been one death in Wales and one in Scotland bringing the total number of deaths in the UK to 55.

from yesterday’s update (start of thread)

• Haha
I’m toying with the idea of setting up a thread in the advice section 😐
we need to stop lunacy like this before it starts.
put it down....we’re not there yet, things aren’t that bad yet”
I regret not buying any cans of beans with veggie sausages last week. None now and I bet they're just the comfort food I want 😢

• Sad
  • Sick
Lots of schools around me in Surrey have closed due to issues with staffing due to staff sickness and self isolation. Only select years are instructed to go in. Won’t be long now.
My school in Surrey has partial closure. But we only loose one year group, thats still over 1700 people in one place!

Thats the total number of confirmed cases not deaths.
No it’s definitely deaths, iv managed to upload the video, not sure what page it is on but if you have some spare time to scroll through I’m sure you will come across it 👍🏻 it’s on page 37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.