Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah in the Arc ones!! They have them in some supermarket petrol stations! I think it's like £7 for the foam but it sprays pink green and yellow foam on the windscreen and it turns this cool blue-y purple-y colour!

see above!
The one at our Asda has neon lights too as you go through it. I sit there with the radio on pretending to be in a bar 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The one at our Asda has neon lights too as you go through it. I sit there with the radio on pretending to be in a bar 🤣🤣
Bloody hell, no wonders it’s classed as “something exciting” to do. No chance of taking ketamine in a car wash though ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I’ve only seen my partner indoors on Christmas Day since 4th Nov as he bubbled with his mum to support her and my son and I bubbled with my dad to support him....we thought it would be for 4 weeks....well tomorrow my partner and my dad are going to temporarily move in with my son and I and we will all bubble with my partner’s mum! It’s going to be crazy but will mean we can see each other and no one will be on their own!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just thinking why don’t we all have meetings with our family & friends in our local nurseries because you know they are covid proof 😂 sorry still feeling bitter

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saw this on Facebook found it somewhat reassuring regarding the kid’s and schools shutting. I know a lot of parents including myself who are dreading home school but maybe we shouldn’t put so much pressure on ourselves❤
View attachment 372192
This is a good point! I saw and interview a few years ago about a woman who, as a young child, she was imprisoned in the Nazi camps and due to this and what happened after the war she lost years of schooling, she estimated about 8 years? She managed to go to university and get a good job and learnt several languages.
I know these instances are very different, but no one should feel bad about themselves if they are struggling with teaching children through this pandemic. The children will be ok, they may need some extra help later but it’s not horrendous.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So I’ve only seen my partner indoors on Christmas Day since 4th Nov as he bubbled with his mum to support her and my son and I bubbled with my dad to support him....we thought it would be for 4 weeks....well tomorrow my partner and my dad are going to temporarily move in with my son and I and we will all bubble with my partner’s mum! It’s going to be crazy but will mean we can see each other and no one will be on their own!!
That's lovely. So happy for you @Tots 🥰

Genuinely sat here Googling my nearest Arc car wash for something ‘exciting’ to do.
Mine's an IMO carwash

• Heart
That's lovely. So happy for you @Tots 🥰
Aw thank you so much!! I was nearly broken earlier at the thought of at least 6 more weeks apart! Especially as it’s my 40th in 3 weeks!
It’s going to be crowded and mental but worth it!

My heart goes out to those of you separated from your partners right now! x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The other reason I hate the work out is the hall floor, it’s really hard! If I want a mat to sit on I have to wrestle it out of that God awful mat cage (a work out in itself ) then disinfect it afterwards and put it away. Then those pesky kids will want one too.

*Love my job.

*Honest.

• Haha
Well Ive got my alcohol cupboard (luckily well stocked thanks to xmas) my tub of celebrations, my downing street honeys and tattle...I will get through this. :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.