Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #74

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might lose the plot if people continue to go shopping in groups of multiple adults after tonight’s announcement. If I haven’t already lost it that is🥴

Reactions: 15
Lmao I wouldn’t class the automatic car wash as “somewhere exciting”... is that how bad it’s got?! 😂
I’m sorry but the automatic car wash was one of the highlights of my bleak childhood! Did anyone else pretend that they were inside a monsters mouth when they were in it? Or am I just weird... not that I still imagine this of course :)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg guys, not sure how many would have come
Across my previous post about knowing a person who was doing illegal raves and club events since tier 4, and did a massive party for nye.

well guess what!? He is now ill as duck with Covid!!

is it bad that I don’t feel an ounce of sympathy for him?

but god knows how many people at his last even will have also been positive and passed it on now 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Also just realised it’s back to the single adult household for the weekly shop (I assume) and I’m sure I’ve got the patience for my husband to do it again tbh
this is the worst bit for me...

Not sure I can go back to a life of texts from my husband in Tesco asking me what a courgette is 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 38
this is the worst bit for me...

Not sure I can go back to a life of texts from my husband in Tesco asking me what a courgette is 😅
I went with my other half and son on NYE to get some food for that night. God they were annoying. I told other half that I’d probably just do it on my own from now on “March style”. Soz everyone, I may have jinxed us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Across my previous post about knowing a person who was doing illegal raves and club events since tier 4, and did a massive party for nye.

but god knows how many people at his last even will have also been positive and passed it on now 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 13

Karma.

Reactions: 4

I was told that a man who was working bank at a hospital ward in the same county as me didn’t believe that Covid was that serious and didn’t take his hygiene precautions seriously. Now he’s ill AF with it and worst still is that they think he’s responsible for an outbreak in the ward he was working on.
Swear all these idiots are just waking around with their eyes closed and fingers in their ears!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Saw this on Facebook found it somewhat reassuring regarding the kid’s and schools shutting. I know a lot of parents including myself who are dreading home school but maybe we shouldn’t put so much pressure on ourselves❤
636525D8-1CF5-409C-AEB9-EA6B5C426ABD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Nope I wouldn’t feel any sympathy for him either!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.