Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #72

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hated the England fireworks - total propaganda The NY is about the new year not the past year, and especially the worst. Got me totally deflated and I was already sombre mood.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I hated the England fireworks - total propaganda The NY is about the new year not the past year, and especially the worst. Got me totally deflated and I was already sombre mood.
Totally agree, I don’t want to be reminded I just wanted to be positive and look forward to the year ahead. I was waving my Prosecco at the tv 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Agree. It was a bit too nostalgic about a horrible year. Should have presented more hope for 2021.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I just put on the Freddie Mercury tribute concert..to Seal singing who wants to live forever 😕 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awww I’m sorry they made you feel that way. They actually made me feel a bit emotional, particularly the opening sequence with the tribute to the Nightingale’s.

happy new year to you xx

Happy New Year to all of you lovely people ♥ xx
Cried my eyes out at midnight, I always have a cry on NYE but I had a proper sob this year. Couldn't even kiss and hug my partner as I'm isolating after my brother got covid and don't want to risk passing it to him.
2020 has been tit, for more reasons than one. Heres hoping 2021 will be the year we all need ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just put on the Freddie Mercury tribute concert..to Seal singing who wants to live forever 😕 😂
I had to laugh that Alicia Keys decided to sing “Freedom” 🙄 yeah, cheers for that Alicia!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Awww I’m sorry they made you feel that way. They actually made me feel a bit emotional, particularly the opening sequence with the tribute to the Nightingale’s.

happy new year to you xx
This is a bit random sorry... I really like your username but I always sing it to 'Hey! you get off of my cloud'
Anyway, Happy New Year to you 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I agree with this- it seemed like a solemn reminder of what the year had been,I think it would have better with just simple fireworks, my husband said that too- it’s about what’s coming

Reactions: 4
I had to laugh that Alicia Keys decided to sing “Freedom” 🙄 yeah, cheers for that Alicia!
Next song up was" I want to break free" and now it's "under pressure " 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is a bit random sorry... I really like your username but I always sing it to 'Hey! you get off of my cloud'
Anyway, Happy New Year to you 😁
Confession Time: Haha I have to admit that owls 🦉 are my absolute favourite and I secretly refer to you as the wise one. 🤣

happy new year to you too twitt-twooo xx

• Haha
  • Heart
In other news, my Grandma signed up to an e-card website this year and has been sending them to everyone at EVERY given opportunity. Of course, we received one for New Year...

“...hoping 2021 is healthier for everyone and we manage to see you again”

I’m REALLY hoping she just missed the word soon off the end of that sentence 😂 it did make me laugh more than anything, bless her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The Chris Whitty snowman a few pages back has just nearly made me choke on my gin 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Chris Whitty snowman a few pages back has just nearly made me choke on my gin 😂😂😂
The Chris Whitty merch must be flying out the door ,from socks to facemasks the man is big business now ,people even have life size cardboard cutouts outside their door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Chris Whitty merch must be flying out the door ,from socks to facemasks the man is big business now ,people even have life size cardboard cutouts outside their door 😂
Monga, I would like to take this chance to publicly thank you for your services to the COVID threads 😂 I don’t even read the news anymore just rely on you 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Monga, I would like to take this chance to publicly thank you for your services to the COVID threads 😂 I don’t even read the news anymore just rely on you 😂
And another one here who would like to say thank you as well to @monga - I tend to head over here too rather than read the news online. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m wondering if any of these Daily Mail posters are the Downing Street fan club ladies? 😂
"Something in his surname that sends shivers down my spine" :sick: I don't know whether they need to get out more (obviously tier dependent) or locked up for their own well-being!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.