Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it really fair to call someone, who is only trying to do their job and follow instructions from their management “little Hitlers”

Or indeed give them attitude?

Has to be said the entitlement reeks from your post. Enjoy shopping in M&S... heard you can’t get covid there 🙄
The real little hitlers are the ones who take their frustrations out on the poor sod just doing their job, probably on minimum wage too.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I haven’t got any kids so I wouldn’t be out there lmao but I think it’s quite sweet and builds the excitement if you have young kids
Exactly. It’s for the kids (not me 🤫)

Omg it’s like the clap for little heros 🙈
Frankly duck the kids.
Raise my taxes to feed them but you can go and bleeping jump if you think I’m ringing a bell for them 😂
Nooooo! Change your name to The Grinch and be done with it 😜

😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What is this mop photo, what have I missed 😂

There are protests in Manchester today, wonder if there are any elsewhere. Would t be surprised if there will be some in Wales soon. They’ve gone too far with the supermarkets, if people need plates they’ll get them, unfortunately it’ll be via amazon to line Bezos’ pockets rather than a standard UK supermarket 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Although maybe not much difference after all!)

Reactions: 3
When are the riots starting In Wales? Cmon this is ridiculous....there is no common sense going on 😂
unfortunately due to the level of batshitness Wales has introduced you cannot by any form of “riot appropriate gear”
coats, cardboard for posters, markers.......

can you riot with pasta shapes or advent calendars? Baked beans...? you can buy beans. 😐

• Haha
Our Sainsburys tried to introduce the one adult rule. We both go together basically it speeds up the process, and we told the little Hitler's on the door that if they wanted paying then he had to come in with me. They let us both in but it left me with a bitter taste in my mouth and we now use M&S instead.
It's sad this person is unable to pay for their groceries. In 2020. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Oh no, co. tyrone......
that’s all on you guys 😂😂
We do not know her. 😐 for now anyway 🤷‍♀️

So I have a question to you. If you were the PM what steps would you do to help the UK during this pandemic? Shall I start then you can either agree with stuff or pick it to bits for discussion.

Firstly I would hold a meeting with Scotland, NI and Wales to agree upon an approach that everyone should take.

I'd scrap the tier system and treat everyone equally

I'd close our borders for a few weeks, no holiday makers in or out, only accepting trade imports and exports.

I'd close schools for two weeks to slow down the virus, but allow childcare to enable parents to continue working, and give parents food for their children to cover this period to replace the school meals they need.

I would not close the leisure industry.

Just a starter.
dude. you started out so well and then got into a strop because you had to carry your own bread and milk 😂😂

I was rooting for you!!!

• Haha
Lots of supermarket staff in Wales are really worried about the abuse they will inevitably get from shoppers when enforcing these new rules. They’ve had to put up with so much sh it in the last few months and now this is thrown at them.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I dont want the one person thing again purely because my husband lives off chicken dippers and last time sent me messages like ‘what is a courgette?’ when I sent him in with a list (I can’t drive so we normally do pop in together).

But I spose if it helps the virus I’ll deal with having him bring home baked beans instead of kidney beans because ‘beans are beans aren’t they?can’t you just rinse them?’ 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve never understood why people wanna take their partners and kids food shopping with them. duck that. It’s about the only peace I manage to get all week from listening to them both whine.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I dont want the one person thing again purely because my husband lives off chicken dippers and last time sent me messages like ‘what is a courgette?’ when I sent him in with a list (I can’t drive so we normally do pop in together).

But I spose if it helps the virus I’ll deal with having him bring home baked beans instead of kidney beans because ‘beans are beans aren’t they?can’t you just rinse them?’ 😂
Omg glad im not the only one with a husband like that, I can’t let him do the weekly shop on his own 😂

• Haha
Omg glad im not the only one with a husband like that, I can’t let him do the weekly shop on his own 😂
Hahah nope, sure there’s many of us.

I don’t like to perpetuate the whole ‘men are useless’ thing normally as it just lets them get away with doing f*ck all when they are perfectly capable but in this instance, he actually is clueless.

I’m going to be living off rustler burgers and chocolate digestives for the rest of this pandemic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve never understood why people wanna take their partners and kids food shopping with them. duck that. It’s about the only peace I manage to get all week from listening to them both whine.
We weren’t allowed to go shopping with my mum very often because we’d pester her and get on her nerves. She wouldn’t take my dad for the same reason 😂

• Haha
unfortunately due to the level of batshitness Wales has introduced you cannot by any form of “riot appropriate gear”
coats, cardboard for posters, markers.......

can you riot with pasta shapes or advent calendars? Baked beans...? you can buy beans. 😐
hey I’ll have you know us welsh are very resourceful 😉 where there’s a will there’s a way:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just remembered clocks go back tonight,
Grateful for an extra hour of this
pandamfuckery

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just remembered clocks go back tonight,
Grateful for an extra hour of this
pandamfuckery
Love this pandem fuckery.

Time is odd concept feels like its gone so fast and dragged this year i feel like im wishing the months away.

My husband cannot be trusted to weekly or monthly shop alone top up hes ok.
He forgets fruit and veg

Buys biscuit rustler burgers crisps chocolate and cakes maybe cider.
We large family so every weekly shop looks like we stockpiling.
Switched to bigger shops over lockdown filling 2 trolleys so we won't be going to shops as often.
During lockdown he sat in car.
Whilst i had go back and collect 2nd trolley it was exhausting.
I hate taking kids shopping no option with toddler lately but when not got car for fitting as many shopping bags as possible

hey I’ll have you know us welsh are very resourceful 😉 where there’s a will there’s a way:ROFLMAO:
Severn bridge as apparently Gloucestershire police patrolling their border.

What about new babies born during this firebreak.
Will be bleak Halloween and bonfire night for Welsh kids they not even getting 2 weeks off

Reactions: 1

Can he drive you and wait in the car?!

The baked beans/kidney beans made me laugh! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.