Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #56

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. When we amended our date it was just over a year to go. Now it seems that won’t go ahead either. There’s a separate thread on here for weddings if you want to talk about anything in more detail or need advice ♥ It’s a bit quiet but I’m sure people could offer help if you need to talk.
Sorry to hear that! What is the name of the thread please? I can't seem to find it 🙈

Is this just going to affect Scottish figures, or the whole of UK? it's unclear to me!
The Scotland figures are included in the UK figures so it'll make a difference to them, but it won't make a difference to the English, Welsh or Northern Irish figures independently.

Reactions: 1
Shocking to think this can happen he died of heart damage.
1D4D9B53-0556-405B-AC7C-9B09B1B7EAE5.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Same! I shouldn’t complain as I am much more fortunate than others but I was always a bit of a glass half empty girl even before this. I don’t really share how I’m feeling in real life as I don’t want to be a downer so people probably think I’m coping really well. Then I come on here and have a pity party 😅
I'm exactly the same! Its nice knowing that I can come on here and have a good moan and rant! 😂❤

Think it’s level 4 for Ireland
ah Simon Harris. The minister of....that’s not your bleeping brief you wet wipe.

makes no difference, nobody will follow it or listen.
They’re making a complete mess of it, the same recommendations that were made two weeks ago were made on Thursday, they’ve yet again pissed about instead of making decisions and the level 5 recommendations will most likely be level 4.245 because varadkar won’t want to be seen as backing down to NPHET,
I do NOT want level 5 restrictions, but they must realise this diddering in making any kind of decision is just making the public lose confidence and stop listening.

we’re on level 3 with no households meeting/work from home/only essential travel and nobody is following it, I’ve never seen the roads or shopping centre’s so busy either 🤷‍♀️
And we don’t have support bubbles here, so I don’t blame people ignoring the “no visitors” rule 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
ah Simon Harris. The minister of....that’s not your bleeping brief you wet wipe.

makes no difference, nobody will follow it or listen.
They’re making a complete mess of it, the same recommendations that were made two weeks ago were made on Thursday, they’ve yet again pissed about instead of making decisions and the level 5 recommendations will most likely be level 4.245 because varadkar won’t want to be seen as backing down to NPHET,
I do NOT want level 5 restrictions, but they must realise this diddering in making any kind of decision is just making the public lose confidence and stop listening.

we’re on level 3 with no households meeting/work from home/only essential travel and nobody is following it, I’ve never seen the roads or shopping centre’s so busy either 🤷‍♀️
And we don’t have support bubbles here, so I don’t blame people ignoring the “no visitors” rule 🤷‍♀️
What happens if your family is your childcare are there exceptions ?

What happens if your family is your childcare are there exceptions ?
still using family for childcare here so thankfully this “no visitors” stuff doesn’t apply Monday/Friday 🤷‍♀️
with schools open it’s very hard to put any kids of restrictions in place

still using family for childcare here so thankfully this “no visitors” stuff doesn’t apply Monday/Friday 🤷‍♀️
with schools open it’s very hard to put any kids of restrictions in place
They're reports level 4 is what they'll bring in ,we've had over 1000 cases again so our restrictions better kick in quick although our town is like a ghost town and traffic is minimal so it must be getting through.

They're reports level 4 is what they'll bring in ,we've had over 1000 cases again so our restrictions better kick in quick although our town is like a ghost town and traffic is minimal so it must be getting through.
oh I know but it will make duck all difference if it’s not enforced 😐 nobody cares 😬

and Harris needs to get back in his box

oh I know but it will make duck all difference if it’s not enforced 😐 nobody cares 😬

and Harris needs to get back in his box
How will they enforce though🤷‍♀️the guards are at the border steady nobody can get across(either way) without a valid reason.

Shocking to think this can happen he died of heart damage.View attachment 279586
Yeah it can cause an inflammatory process in the heart leading to fatal arrhythmias, cardiac arrests etc. The nasty thing about it is it can happen later on so when someone is improving in hospital then they just suddenly arrest and die. It’s surprising they’ve not publicised it more tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Shocking to think this can happen he died of heart damage.View attachment 279586
I imagine his heart was already weakened due to years of steroid abuse and being pushed beyond it's natural limits due to excessively strenuous exercise. Bodybuilders have a significantly higher early mortality rate then the general population.

Reactions: 9
I am never one for conspiracy theories at all, but the way this virus attacks all systems makes me believe its been made.
Yip it's been made to destroy ,unlike a normal occurring virus ...and still such a mystery.

Yeah it can cause an inflammatory process in the heart leading to fatal arrhythmias, cardiac arrests etc. The nasty thing about it is it can happen later on so when someone is improving in hospital then they just suddenly arrest and die. It’s surprising they’ve not publicised it more tbh
Yeah I was reading about the heart issues before ,the guy was actually released from hospital and had to be rushed back a few hours later seriously ill.

Reactions: 3
Ahhh thank you so much. I already volunteer with them so I know lots about them and from feedback so far I'm in with a good shot at the official position. Just got to keep my fingers crossed and hope I don't say anything daft in the interview!
Take a plan of action into the interview how youll so the job, how you'll make an impact. Best of luck! X

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I imagine his heart was already weakened due to years of steroid abuse and being pushed beyond it's natural limits due to excessively strenuous exercise. Bodybuilders have a significantly higher early mortality rate then the general population.
I was going to write this too but I was worried someone would say I was minimising his death so thank you for taking that one for me bubba 😂

Also of course this is sad but there’s a reason why it’s news as very few otherwise healthy 33 years olds are going to have this sort of complication so it’s sad but it doesn’t increase my worry of catching covid at the moment.

editing to say : worry in terms of my own risk as a healthy (slightly chubby post lockdown) 27 year old. Obviously still worry for others who are at risk, I meant my personal risk x

Reactions: 10
I was going to write this too but I was worried someone would say I was minimising his death so thank you for taking that one for me bubba 😂

Also of course this is sad but there’s a reason why it’s news as very few otherwise healthy 33 years olds are going to have this sort of complication so it’s sad but it doesn’t increase my worry of catching covid at the moment.
It's a terrible thing as he has a young family, but he would have known the risks, unfortunately. I just think it is an extremely unhealthy and unnatural way to live, which is ironic because people who do go down that route are now portrayed as 'fitness influencers'. Getting fit down the gym is one thing, but making the body do things it wasn't made to do and pushing way beyond the natural limits is another thing altogether.

Reactions: 7
I'd be more worried of dying with a burst appendix or something from being turned away from the hospital door ..No Room at the Inn ..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.