Votes: 88 18.8%
  • Will you cope mentally if it is? Yes

Votes: 210 45.0%
  • Will you cope mentally if it is? No

Votes: 194 41.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not even watching Boris today (call me a rebel). Just getting the updates from Twitter.

Seems like it’s set up to shame Greater Manchester in to submission 👀

Reactions: 9
Bit of a pointless press conference.

Look how bad it’s getting again, but we aren’t really going to do anything about it :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apart from the last 2 graphs, I can't make head nor tail of the others!

Reactions: 5
What was the point in that conference? All it did was show us that we're fucked and there's nothing they're going to do about it.

Reactions: 16
Is this new thread Tier 1, 2 or 3? Do I need gloves and a bubble? Will the rules change next week? Can I pick my nose? Will the Covid Marshalls take me away, aha hehe :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I didn’t need to put the conference on as my next door neighbour has their TV on so loud I can hear Boris through the walls

• Haha
Love how Bojo couldn't answer the first question. Just directed the guy to check on the website! May as well told him to google it 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Him attempting to answer the single parents questioning 🤦‍♀️
Just answer the bleeping question! Which should be yes, children can continue to see both parents. It happened back in March during “proper” lockdown so why change it?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i dont get the point of these either, most people aren't really interested in/able to read random stats like this?

Reactions: 2

Ok age ranges on graph been fiddled as was age 4 to 19 before.
Now we hid into 15 to age 44.

We bad but not as bad as we could be.

Lets threaten and shame Manchester so if we go national lets blame them
Hows job support 80% that ends doenst it on 31st and reduces 2/3 65% pay.

We aim to improve tests to fast paced but we no idea time line or how it's just aspiration.

Reactions: 5
Just answer the bleeping question! Which should be yes, children can continue to see both parents. It happened back in March during “proper” lockdown so why change it?
"look on the wesbsite" so why is he even there?! anyone else think he is chanelling Trump with his hair? (it has always been awful but now it looks worse...)

Reactions: 6
This briefing is just basically Boris saying, “look how some areas are complying with us so well. Screw you Manchester. This is a warning to anyone else unwilling to comply in the future. We’re going to try and make you look like idiots” 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Love how Bojo couldn't answer the first question. Just directed the guy to check on the website! May as well told him to google it 😡
i wish he had just replied "google is your friend" - would have been much more helpful

This briefing is just basically Boris saying, “look how some areas are complying with us so well. Screw you Manchester. This is a warning to anyone else unwilling to comply in the future. We’re going to try and make you look like idiots” 🙄
i really hope local councils just break away and do what they want tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
completely random... but a drinking game involving bojo using "alas" would be great, does anyone else use this in spoken language in real life?!

• Haha
Ok age ranges on graph been fiddled as was age 4 to 19 before.
Now we hid into 15 to age 44.

We bad but not as bad as we could be.

Lets threaten and shame Manchester so if we go national lets blame them
Hows job support 80% that ends doenst it on 31st and reduces 2/3 65% pay.

We aim to improve tests to fast paced but we no idea time line or how it's just aspiration.
I can't believe( well I can, this is the tory tit show after all) they've lumped 15-44 year olds together. So the age range includes children who are too young to drive, drink or legally have sex all the way upto to adults who could be grandparents!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.