Coronavirus disease outbreak - COVID-19 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we expected to avoid our families for the foreseeable? I’m going to end up very lonely if that’s the case. It’s bad enough hardly seeing anyone as it is except the kids but for how long do we not seeing anyone for?
Inthink that’s a decision for every family to make together. Decide who is comfortable with what level of contact. My parents are both in their 60s, but will definitely continue to see us all, their choice alone. my granny is 91 and wants us all to continue visiting, or she will be alone all day, every day. Mental health also matters, just as physical health does.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Inthink that’s a decision for every family to make together. Decide who is comfortable with what level of contact. My parents are both in their 60s, but will definitely continue to see us all, their choice alone. my granny is 91 and wants us all to continue visiting, or she will be alone all day, every day. Mental health also matters, just as physical health does.
I’d also suggest when you go (if you decide you have to), to sit further apart, use disposable cups, don’t share from the same crockery etc. The guy on the cruise has it and his wife didn’t so it’s not guaranteed just by being in the same room it would infect the other person.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My husband works in a prison (office job) yesterday they had to identify all members of staff that would fall into the high risk category in the event of staff needing to deploy.
I'm guessing there's a lot going on behind the scenes that the general public aren't aware off.
My gut is telling me changes may happen soon

Reactions: 4
I’d also suggest when you go (if you decide you have to), to sit further apart, use disposable cups, don’t share from the same crockery etc. The guy on the cruise has it and his wife didn’t so it’s not guaranteed just by being in the same room it would infect the other person.
I see my mum who’s in her 50’s every Sunday and I look forward to it every week. I think if we were in lock down we would have to stop the visits for a while. This virus is devastating. So many poor people will end up depressed being alone 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.