Coronavirus disease outbreak - COVID-19 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have any idea if certain areas are safer than others? I’m currently staying with family in a small town in Norfolk but I live in London (I’m due to travel back tomorrow). Am I more likely to catch it in London? Would I be better off staying in Norfolk?

Apologies if this is a stupid question!
Apparently Norfolk has no cases (my in laws live there). If we are unable to go to a family wedding next week we will be going to Norfolk instead. Lots of open space to be out and about without being close to people.

Reactions: 4
I wish people would just calm down a bit and give the government a chance. Other countries have shut down too soon and it hasn’t made a difference this approach could work. All this panic buying is absolutely ridiculous.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Lots of government workers, celebrities etc use old phones to make sensitive phonecalls and texts as smartphones can be hacked whereas old hardware on phones like that can't so easily.
I kinda miss my 3310 🤷‍♀️
back when things were simpler, twitter didn’t exist, Donald Trump was just a Home Alone actor/soon to be apprentice star...

4F7D808A-3B82-4027-87A8-329216FC3C82.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My son has all the symptoms. Hes 11, i dont know wether to ring 111 or what to do. Ive had him off school the last two days but beyond that i dont know what to do
If symptoms are getting worse call 111. Go with your gut. If he’s getting worse call 111.

Reactions: 2
did anyone watch itv news at 10.25? the two correspondents in the studio talking to julie etchingham didnt look well. the guy had a dripping nose and the woman looked pale and clammy. 😷🤒

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.