Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't have it. I'm always apprehensive about having the flu one.
Last year I did have it, first time in over 10 years, as I had family members who were on end of life care. Didn't have a single side effect so think I'll have it again this year and for the first time let the kids have theirs too.

Reactions: 3
I do miss the daily briefings
Scotlands had 52 new cases since yesterday so it's rising everywhere ...US media are reporting Trump's thinking of blocking US citizens from entering the country if they have Covid symptoms ,he's a bit late to the party I think ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Debenhams have announced 2.500 jobs to go both store and warehouse ..madness the amount of job cuts

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Scotland's cases are mainly going up because of the Aberdeen cluster but that's slowing down now.

I don't blame them for being mad about the football aspect. Apparently no one at Celtic knew the player had even been in Spain. How that's even possible I don't know, but it shows blatant disregard for people he's working with and potentially friends with, let alone everyone else.

Reactions: 11
Someone I work with has just come back from Dubai on holiday I was really jealous of her eyebrows sheโ€™s had done there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

Is it too much to go on holiday abroad purely to get my eyebrows waxed? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone I work with has just come back from Dubai on holiday I was really jealous of her eyebrows sheโ€™s had done there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

Is it too much to go on holiday abroad purely to get my eyebrows waxed? ๐Ÿ˜‚
My husband is going in a few weeks, I wish mine were Velcro and I could peel them Off and he could take them with him and get them sorted ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This year is getting stranger I've just looked out and the Police are in full regalia having a football match with my son and his friends :ROFLMAO:

Trump said the Spanish Flu had a hand in ending the second world war all the soldiers were sick ๐Ÿฅด how long can he go on for๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Thereโ€™s one patient in the entire hospital that I work in. One. No increase in admissions, barely anybody being admitted even as a query when initially it seemed everybody being admitted was query covid. Death figures are a massive improvement going by the ONS figures. Less people needing critical care. Itโ€™s like the tide is shifting and the virus is changing. Infections arenโ€™t everything, with the slight increase initially by now we should be seeing admission increases, 111/999 pathway increases etc.
I think we have 4 at myne, no deaths for a while from what we've been told. We have no yellow zones right now which is brill.

Reactions: 1
Can i rant please.

I miss care free easy shopping.

Get half way local high st by foot realise forget mask.
Stupidly chose take toddler its such nice weather do her good get out.
Go Morrisons as laat week they giving out free paper masks but not this week.
Go cancer research they opened after lockdown but been shut a wwek suspect much was hoping buy 1 quid scarf as guidelines say face covering.
Nope end up Superdrug yes they let is forget ful mask numpties in to go buy a overpriced 2.99 cheap mask plus 1.25 peppa pig sanitizer as toddler insisted.
Toddler kicked off so went sainsburys local brought a overpriced icrcream so i could go lidls and do mini food shop.
Was so hot had cropped trousers vest mask.
Shopping no fun anymore.
Back aldis thur do 2 week shop with car no toddler.

Does any one think this Russian vaccine valid?

Reactions: 5
I dont think I would have the vaccine - I'm gonna have to let everyone else trial it first ๐Ÿคฃ
They usually take years to perfect so I'll my chances social distancing and wearing a mask (which I'm enjoying!)

Benefits of mask wearing: Only doing your eyebrows & mascara but still looking like a normal functioning human and not a sleep deprived zombie!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Local clothes banks will take them or ask at the school, every September I drop uniform in to school for them to distribute to children who they think most need it, I have given stuff away on local buy, sell sites too.

I agree soft plays are germ pits, but i think they could definitely make themselves covid secure.
They can barely manage to maintain basic hygiene, nevermind be Covid secure.

A friend takes her 3 year old to soft play 4 times a week. My friend who is a Nanny takes her minded children 3 times week.

Since they've been closed, the children haven't had colds, they always have some sort of sniffy cold or cough.

Children at nursery who are frequent visitors to soft plays have also been coldless.

Keep them all closed for good!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.