Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sympathise with everyone getting frustrated at everyone else. I’ve seen house parties on insta, people going out for meals with friends (like 6+ individuals) and everything.

It is so irritating and I actually think most of it is super young teens to twenties who are so bored of it now. they just don’t get the repercussions. I just know I’m doing my bit by abiding by the rules as much as I can, and it pisses me off no end that my 2.5y/o son will ask if he can actually go into either a shop, or a house to see Family and crosses his hands to have them anti bac’ed!

hang in there guys, as long as we’re doing the best for our own families it’s all we can.

(Also really glad to hear eating out isn’t as awful as it could have been!)

Reactions: 18
I sympathise with everyone getting frustrated at everyone else. I’ve seen house parties on insta, people going out for meals with friends (like 6+ individuals) and everything.

It is so irritating and I actually think most of it is super young teens to twenties who are so bored of it now. they just don’t get the repercussions. I just know I’m doing my bit by abiding by the rules as much as I can, and it pisses me off no end that my 2.5y/o son will ask if he can actually go into either a shop, or a house to see Family and crosses his hands to have them anti bac’ed!

hang in there guys, as long as we’re doing the best for our own families it’s all we can.

(Also really glad to hear eating out isn’t as awful as it could have been!)
I know, I wouldn't allow my 13 yo to a party this weekend because (at least) 9 had been invited. She's been really good about it but can't understand why other parents are ok with it when its just not allowed/against the law/could incur a fine, and besides all that it just increases risk of spreading massively. I mean if its 2 or 3 related households and it tips over 6 once you add in small children/cousins on top of adults, and you're outside with a reasonable amount of space, then that's one thing, but 10 teenagers all from different households in what I know is a very small garden... just no. I mean why isn't her mum telling her daughter that five's the limit this year. Crap when her mates with pre-lockdown 13th birthdays all had big parties, but that's just the way it has to be now. The girl basically said to my daughter that everyone else is hanging out in bigger groups so its fine for her to. Aaaaahhhh!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Just read that a pub in my area (and 3 others in local areas) had to close early tonight due to irresponsible behaviour and massive brawls. There are no words.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It doesn't seem 2 mins since they were saying they didnt think pubs were going to be opening til the end of the year and now look🤦🏻‍♀️
I still dont feel comfortable with going to pubs/restaurants etc I still dont even feel comfortable going into my parents house even though its now allowed so will be sticking to the garden for now.
I know life has to go back to normal at some point but I honestly don't see why, just because Boris says so, that its safe now 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
One photo I found sums up Saturday.

Make that TWO

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
WHAT is that top?!
Never has the saying "You'll catch your death" been so ironic 😱

When they do the craziest moments of 2020 TV clip show in 10 years time they are really going to have trouble picking 🤔 (Why is his Twitter name ye ?!)

Screenshot_20200705-071953.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Never has the saying "You'll catch your death" been so ironic 😱

When they do the craziest moments of 2020 TV clip show in 10 years time they are really going to have trouble picking 🤔 (Why is his Twitter name ye ?!)

View attachment 172542
‘Ye’ as in kan-ye - I’m actually a huge Kanye fan (I know many people have differing opinions) and he said he was gonna run for president for a few years ago but had his breakdown

I mean he’s gotta be better than trump 😂😂 apparently Elon Musk has backed him too, but - we’ll see!

Reactions: 5
My daughter is going to football training for the first time in nearly 4 months. I honestly feel like crying, its such a relief that she can do something she enjoys. She's an active, social kid by nature, and she's turned into a couch potato!

• Wow
‘Ye’ as in kan-ye - I’m actually a huge Kanye fan (I know many people have differing opinions) and he said he was gonna run for president for a few years ago but had his breakdown

I mean he’s gotta be better than trump 😂😂 apparently Elon Musk has backed him too, but - we’ll see!
He can't do any worse then trump surely?

Ye’ as in kan-ye - I’m actually a huge Kanye fan (I know many people have differing opinions
this should be off topic 😂
I should apologise for going off topic....
but the way 2020 is going, apparently it’s not, apparently he could be the bleeping president....

his old stuff was good. The Kardashian’s broke him and broke his ability to write good music 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I will allow the being a Kanye fan fair enough each to their own 😉

But you can't seriously be telling me you think him being president of America is a good idea ...... Especially after trump ?

To be honest I didn't for a million years believe Trump would make it to president so I am slightly worried 'ye' makes it 😱

Kim K as first lady 🤔

I am starting to feel like I'm in the Truman show and they just got a new director for 2020 who is showboating 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The only reason why Kanye is running is so that he can split the votes in hopes that it will keep Trump in. It’s ridiculous that he’s running. 2020 is just a complete tit show.

Ok last post from me on the subject as I realise I am going way off topic now but I just looked at his Twitter. He is totally nuts. Among the all cap tweets and #westdayever hashtags he also congratulated his wife on becoming a Billionaire. He seems unhinged.

Kim as First Lady, Kris in the White House, Khloe and her trashy baby daddy Tristan calling for tea, while Rob Kardashian hides in one of the back rooms away from the camera until he’s lost another 50 pounds, Courtney... well she does nothing, she’s just there to look miserable and *maybe* shag Scott.

I’m not totally against it 😐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.