Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kim as First Lady, Kris in the White House, Khloe and her trashy baby daddy Tristan calling for tea, while Rob Kardashian hides in one of the back rooms away from the camera until he’s lost another 50 pounds, Courtney... well she does nothing, she’s just there to look miserable and *maybe* shag Scott.

I’m not totally against it 😐
I want this!!

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
this should be off topic 😂
I should apologise for going off topic....
but the way 2020 is going, apparently it’s not, apparently he could be the bleeping president....

his old stuff was good. The Kardashian’s broke him and broke his ability to write good music 😕
There is now an official thread on the subject.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I love that your street has a whatsapp group. :giggle:
Haha we all moved in last year at the same time (new build estate) so we ended up chatting a lot. I’ve never spoken to neighbours really before this. It’s been really handy during lockdown when we’ve been asking which shop has flour, eggs etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am meant to be shielding but couldn't resist the opportunity to get my hair cut today. I went for some lovely copper highlights and a restyle into a French bob. It’s made me feel so happy! The experience was obviously different from a pre-lockdown haircut but I feel so much more myself for having seen other humans from outside my household, having a gossip and finally being able to see out from under my fringe! 😂😂

The £500 vouchers are a good idea. They could be used for a few date night dinners once I can properly go out again, when I’m allowed to. 😂😂

I won’t be clapping at 5PM as we live in a very small culdesac and nobody claps, but I think it’s very nice that they’re cerebrating the NHS in this way.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I wonder how you can clap with a pint in your hand 🤣

I’m sure many will try for the Instagram opportunity 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh so that's why some car driver belting up the road blaring his horn!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Figures!

Sunday 5th July: 22 deaths, 516 positive.

Last week:
Sun 28th June: 36 deaths, 901 positive.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Did many people know about it though? I only knew cause I heard it on the radio my friend said what clap? when I mentioned it :giggle:

Maybe we should all go out and do a sarcastic clap for the twats at the pub.👏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.