Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that what they’ve said, those at risk still stay locked down? I don’t know how many deaths or new cases there were today but if it’s still such a risk it definitely seems like they’re doing herd immunity.
Yes all of us currently shielding must stay inside

Reactions: 2
This past week has been really strange in the world of sameday motorcycle despatch, Tuesday was a great day for me, busy all day however Wednesday and Today has really sucked, very little work, riders outside the office. About 30 minutes ago I got a phone call from the night controllers asking me if I can do a couple of Pre-books Friday morning. I have to wake up really early *(7AM)* so I can be on the road at about 8AM for my first collection at 8:30 which is very rare, after that I have a 9AM collection a few miles away so I might get time for my morning cup of Costa coffee out of a machine if the timing is good. Perhaps Friday could be a good day.

I want to move to Scotland

My dentist always tells me not to let the kids have 5 a day as the fruit acid and sugar is terrible for kids teeth. Can't win 😔
So give them more vegetables and have 2 servings of fruit. Always give the fruit part of a meal and eat cheese after the fruit to help neutralise the acid in the mouth

Did anyone hear any claps today? Usually quite loud from my area but nothing this week. Don't know about round the front but I'm glad this clap is over.
Our area was unreal tonight. Loudest yet. Bloody fire works, drums and trumpets!

Reactions: 3
Chris Whitty is trending on twitter now after the Nod Once for Yes and Twice for No question from Sky News

It's about 50/50 people pleased and people thinking it was daft.

Also debate on if they should or shouldn't comment on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Chris Whitty is trending on twitter now after the Nod Once for Yes and Twice for No question from Sky News

It's about 50/50 people pleased and people thinking it was daft.

Also debate on if they should or shouldn't comment on it.
Is Dom not part of the SAGE group ? maybe that's why they left Downing St the day Cummings gave his account ..Told to shut up or else ;)

Witty didn't seem overly confident this evening
He seemed very nervous ,it was odd that Valance and himself cleared from the briefing the day Cum gave his account of things.Sky news said they were to do it ,but they were seen leaving just beforehand and Boris and the Irish woman did it instead 🤷‍♀️something must have went on inside No 10 ..

Reactions: 5
Still can’t find any information on how the test and trace works for healthcare providers and carers? Some of my patients potentially have 8-10 different carers/therapists seeing them every day, this is going to have a devastating effect on our service if we have massive sections of our team self isolating at once :confused:

Reactions: 1
And what she actually said on NewsNight was brilliant, nail on head.
the women are really coming out on top in this tit show,
God I hate making comments like that 😂🤣

No idea who that Yvette one was yesterday but she left Boris near tears. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I really enjoyed yesterdays questions I thought he was going to pass out a couple of times 😂 Let's hear it for the girl's certainly ..a woman's work is never done 👍

Reactions: 7
Not read a covid thread for a few days now. But does anyone else ever feel like they just don't give a tit anymore and that things should reopen as more people will suffer mentally and die from losing their jobs, homes, sucide etc?
I don't always feel this way, I seem to flip flop. My fiancé's company is going to have to let people go so perhaps that's what it is. I'm just so over the economy being shut down. In alberta we have had 140 deaths out of 4.5 million people and 6,900 cases soooo yeah. Now of course, our numbers are not so bad as the provincial government reacted quickly and shut things down and is doing up to 9,000 tests a day, I realise that is why we are okay. My family back in the UK can't even have a proper funeral for my aunt that died, only 10 people allowed or something, yet there are only 5 or close to that active covid cases in the region. Lol.
I am sorry this is such a ramble and I know it it so negative but it is just my mood today.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else dread when they re open the shops again in July? They will still have to apply the social distancing rules as the supermarkets do and I just think its going to be absolutely horrendous. Can you imagine the queues to get into places like Primark 😔😑

Reactions: 12

Yvette is a Labour MP and she absolutely ripped him to shreds. A major silver lining of this is watching women really show what they're made of in the face of incompetent men :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What if it's never fully gone? There's all this talk of vaccines being the solution we need but that could still go the way of all the early fuss about ventilators and amount to nothing, I reckon. What if it goes like flu for which you need a jab every winter? Don't forget those annual flu jabs are only an "educated guess" at the strains of flu that will be around in a year's time as well, because it takes a long time to get enough of the flu jabs produced.

Anyway gonna repost this because it was right at the end of the last thread, and I think people need to know how much fun the future of pub and restaurant dining is. Can't wait to see what happens when someone sneezes in one, and it dribbles down the inside and on to their tasty burger :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 140032
What in the fresh hell is this???

Does anyone else dread when they re open the shops again in July? They will still have to apply the social distancing rules as the supermarkets do and I just think its going to be absolutely horrendous. Can you imagine the queues to get into places like Primark 😔😑
I hate primark at the best of times. A £1 lace thong isn’t worth my health 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.