Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably not ‘safe’ but is it safe to go to the hospital if you have a medical issue? The doctor who stitched my sons head was right in his face but it needed doing. Dental issues can be really serious
Are they only opening for emergencies or for general checkups. Our check up appointments were cancelled due to Covid19 I fear this is too soon

Are they only opening for emergencies or for general checkups. Our check up appointments were cancelled due to Covid19 I fear this is too soon
I think if you are in pain and the dentist has agreed to treat you, some people will go and some won’t. I guess it depends how bad the pain is and how risk averse you are.

Reactions: 2
A friend of mine is a family of 6. Herself, partner and 4 children. She's gutted as means she still can't see family as it's a total of 6 allowed. Bet there's a lot in the same boat

Reactions: 5
It's well documented there's still a shortage in hospitals only last week the BBC were reporting doctors were being told not to talk about the shortage
Awww ok just the 5 hospitals in our area have had no issues with PPE , we have been well stocked since it’s began

Reactions: 1
A friend of mine is a family of 6. Herself, partner and 4 children. She's gutted as means she still can't see family as it's a total of 6 allowed. Bet there's a lot in the same boat
Do families of 7 have to decide which kid to sell?

Bad joke I know.

That sucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tbh I hope they never stop asking, ever. It can fizzle out a bit now and then when he thinks he's safe from them, in like 6+ months, they should suddenly start again 😂

And one day when it's his last day as PM, I hope they ask again.
I hope this is one of those scandals that goes down in history. One day my grandkids come over asking me about Corona and they learned in school that a guy called dominic cummings pissed everyone off and didn't follow the rules and made some bullshit up about his eyesight :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was on the BBC news not all hospitals have sufficient stock yet..
Ours is quite efficient and policed on who gets PPE , only people doing AGPs get the full whack everyone else gets pinny and surgical masks
I know other trusts are giving everyone the full whack when it’s not needed maybe that’s why they are running out

Reactions: 1
Ours is quite efficient and policed on who gets PPE , only people doing AGPs get the full whack everyone else gets pinny and surgical masks
I know other trusts are giving everyone the full whack when it’s not needed maybe that’s why they are running out
I don't know they just said PPE not a particular kind..

Did anyone hear any claps today? Usually quite loud from my area but nothing this week. Don't know about round the front but I'm glad this clap is over.

Reactions: 4
There's a Youtuber that's just done similar but that's for a different thread
Oh I know of the one. Broke my heart reading that 😭

Did anyone hear any claps today? Usually quite loud from my area but nothing this week. Don't know about round the front but I'm glad this clap is over.
I heard the neighbours but it definitely wasn’t as loud and active as usual!

Reactions: 2
We did it, but I did say this is the last week. Apparently this is week 10 and I read that the lady that originally suggested it said this should be the last one. No offence to anyone but the rainbows are coming down from the window as well this weekend.

Reactions: 3
So those of us in the at risk categories have to stay in lockdown fully? It really does sound like subtle herd immunity is going on.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.