Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"A nod or a shake of the head if you can't answer" HAAAAA BRAVO THAT JOURNALIST

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion but I’m sick of the persistent Cummings questions. Today is a big day for announcements. Yes it was tit, yes people will probably bend the rules because of it but just wish it would move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So from Monday we are allowed up to 6 people in our gardens? Birthday trip to my parents next week for me.
Is this what has been announced ? I don't watch anymore ?

I think the death rate is really high. As much as I want to see people I don't like the social distance thing I think it feels awkward, I would honestly rather not see them than sit apart , keep all my kids from wrestling with cousins and family members etc. It's just stressful.

Reactions: 2
Unpopular opinion but I’m sick of the persistent Cummings questions. Today is a big day for announcements. Yes it was tit, yes people will probably bend the rules because of it but just wish it would move on.
Tell that to the people who couldn't be with their dying family members. Everyone has made sacrifices during these months and they deserve justice and fairness and to see that prick Cummings made accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is this what has been announced ? I don't watch anymore ?

I think the death rate is really high. As much as I want to see people I don't like the social distance thing I think it feels awkward, I would honestly rather not see them than sit apart , keep all my kids from wrestling with cousins and family members etc. It's just stressful.
Apparently yes. Not seen it but my Facebook's saying it.
He's said don't visit to many people to quickly to stop any quick spreading.

Reactions: 1
I think they’re still going for herd immunity. They know people will go inside to the toilet and then end up staying in. They’ll have bbqs and drinks and then social distancing will go out the window. They’re hoping some people stick to it to keep the rise under control but know some will break it and help with herd immunity.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Tell that to the people who couldn't be with their dying family members. Everyone has made sacrifices during these months and they deserve justice and fairness and to see that prick Cummings made accountable.
I had a dying family member, my dad died of it. Like I said, unpopular opinion.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I think they’re still going for herd immunity. They know people will go inside to the toilet and then end up staying in. They’ll have bbqs and drinks and then social distancing will go out the window. They’re hoping some people stick to it to keep the rise under control but know some will break it and help with herd immunity.
This is exactly what I think and why they aren’t seeming too fussed about DC. They know people are going to be fuming about it and start flouncing distancing etc and it’s exactly what they wanted.

Reactions: 3
so you can't go into your friends and families house unless it's to get to the garden??

Am I being thick? What exactly is the point of that? You're still going into their house? I know it's just a quick run through but it's still IN the house
The virus is less likely to spread outside and unlikely to be passed on walking through a house.

I disagree that the death rate is high, 400 deaths a day on average in a population of almost 70 mil is not high in my opinion. Sadly most of those people will have been on their death beds already as well. I really dont think the country can be on hold any longer with those sort of numbers.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
How are we still 0.7 to 0.9?!

Edit: I won't be seeing my family until we can hug. I don't think we can hold out being so close and it would feel very sad and unnatural.
Still? It's gone up hasn't it? I'm sure it wasn't higher than 8 3 weeks ago

Now I’ve got a stammer, so I’m not one to talk (literally 😂) but how the fresh duck is BJ our prime minister when he has all the eloquence of a flip flop?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The more Boris refuses to answer questions about Dominic Cummings, the more my blood boils! Good on Peston for continuing on the queries that Laura raised. I do hope that our media continues to hold them accountable for the Cummings matter....they are SO adament that the matter is closed....what just because you have decided you don’t want to face scrutiny about it anymore? 🤬
And there's me wishing they would shut up about it. Is there no other question they can ask that might be more beneficial that we couod get answers for. He won't answer because no answer will ever be good enough.

I can't even be arsed to rage about it or be furious as I know at least 10 people who have done worse than he has.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Ffs he is such a predictable clown.

I am GLAD we are still continuing to ask these questions. The public are furious and rightly so, this cant just be brushed under the carpet!!

Reactions: 9
They were clear that if the R reaches 1 the pandemic just stays the same size, above 1 it grows, below 1 it is shrinking. So it's still shrinking even at 0.9 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.