Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so you can't go into your friends and families house unless it's to get to the garden??

Am I being thick? What exactly is the point of that? You're still going into their house? I know it's just a quick run through but it's still IN the house
My family and I all have side gates šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 3
How are we still 0.7 to 0.9?!

Edit: I won't be seeing my family until we can hug. I don't think we can hold out being so close and it would feel very sad and unnatural.

Reactions: 4
If you're having someone in your garden I can't see 2m will make much difference. I'd just sack that and have your family round and not worry too much about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Iā€™d be fully wanting to stay the night with him and act how we usually wouldā˜¹ Bit disappointed Iā€™ll be able to go to primark which is a whole lot more risky before I can see him properly when I know we are both safe from it
Her family suggested I stayed the night but I just couldnā€™t do it morally. Itā€™s sucks so bad. Hopefully soon we can reunite properly!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I get the impression he is rushing these new changes in because he is trying to appease the British people in light of Dominic Cummings..... At the start of this I was willing to give Boris Johnstone and his cronies the benefit of doubt. I have no confidence in any of them now

Reactions: 16
I am so far behind on this thread but just wanted to say what's going on with BoJos hair it looks like he is wearing a hairband
Screenshot_20200528-171433~2.png

Also in Scotland we are allowed to see one household but the problem I have is I have young kids one a toddler. If we saw their grandparents they would not understand to stay 2 meters so I am not sure we will do it just now. My mum dropped something on our doorstep and stood at the end of the garden to say hello and my toddler was so desperate to go to her and when we said he couldn't he went so quiet and hid in my shoulder and wouldn't look at her anymore it was so heartbreaking šŸ˜¢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it 6 people from 2 households or 6 people from up to 6?

*edit* not asking for myself, I donā€™t have that many friends haha!

Did he just say release you from captivity about someone shielding?! šŸ˜³

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I get the impression he is rushing these new changes in because he is trying to appease the British people in light of Dominic Cummings..... At the start of this I was willing to give Boris Johnstone and his cronies the benefit of doubt. I have no confidence in any of them now
he is so eager to move on from it but understandly people still aren't happy!

Reactions: 1
Sturgeon has softened the measures in Scotland starting from tomorrow, in a very clear and concise manner .Wait for the UK mumble jumble nxt šŸ„“
I want to move to Scotland

It is 1 metre everywhere else.

But apparently we are that stupid as a country that we were told 2 metres because the 1 metre would have been ignored.

Our rda of fruit and veg is 5 a day, rest of Europe is 10 because they didn't think we would manage that and apparently over half of the UK don't even manage 5 a day.

My dentist always tells me not to let the kids have 5 a day as the fruit acid and sugar is terrible for kids teeth. Can't win šŸ˜”

Have NI and Wales updated their lockdown measures now itā€™s been 3 weeks since the lockdown review?

Reactions: 1
If I can be inside busy shops with people who couldā€™ve been anywhere, I can surely be inside a house with people I know havenā€™t been anywhere. I hope they think about this more in the next 2 weeks before shops open.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Its so wonderful to see Boris thinks the Cummings questions are amusing. Really puts things into perspectives.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Boris saying he won't talk about Cummings anymore. He's like one of those boyfriends who refuses to discuss your feelings after he's done something wrong. Aka a prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
BoJo ā€œprotectingā€ Whitty and Vallance from being asked a political question? More like theyā€™ve refused to comment on it and if they did Boris would be fucked

Reactions: 9
So from Monday we are allowed up to 6 people in our gardens? Birthday trip to my parents next week for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The more Boris refuses to answer questions about Dominic Cummings, the more my blood boils! Good on Peston for continuing on the queries that Laura raised. I do hope that our media continues to hold them accountable for the Cummings matter....they are SO adament that the matter is closed....what just because you have decided you donā€™t want to face scrutiny about it anymore? šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.