Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The phone call isn’t a very accessible way to reach everyone but I also don’t know what else they could do that’s immediate.

I never answer the phone to numbers I don’t know😂
I don't know either, unless they can do it by email in certain circumstances, who knows, they don't seem to even know what the heck they're doing as it is.
Haha, I'm the same with private numbers or numbers I don't recognise. If your number doesn't come up with a name then I'm not answering 😂

Reactions: 3
I'm kicking myself that I had a crush on Hancock after seeing him laughing during that interview. Tories are always horrid but this has to be the worst bunch we've ever had! Vile lying creatures!!
As for track and trace, someone will phone you to find out who you've been near, my cousin cant even answer the phone, not even her mobile, so how is that going to work if she tested positive?
You could say the same about an app not being accessible to everybody. My Grandma doesn’t have a smartphone, she’s got an absolute brick, so I’d much rather she got a telephone call or a text than the entire system depended upon an app. It’d be the same for most elderly people.

Reactions: 1
You could say the same about an app not being accessible to everybody. My Grandma doesn’t have a smartphone, she’s got an absolute brick, so I’d much rather she got a telephone call or a text than the entire system depended upon an app. It’d be the same for most elderly people.
Yes, the app too, not everyone will be able to download that. 😂 at absolute brick of a phone!!

Reactions: 1
By what I can find even if pubs & restaurants are going to be allowed to open up earlier then July, looks like they are gonna be a long way off the places we are used too. I imagine for some smaller businesses it finically won’t be worth them opening up for a while yet?

Reactions: 2
Yeah you do have the choice... But when people choose to go in the salon that isn't using PPE - catch covid - then go to Tesco 2 days later and then cough on me in a supermarket and pass on covid - that's the issue.

That is why we ALL should follow the guidelines and salons and every workplace should be reported and closed if they don't follow the rules as it basically a matter of life and death!
Exactly ! I'd hope any responsible business would be following the rules ,otherwise it would put me off using their service full stop. It would speak volumes's on customer care and hygiene if they didn't follow basic safety advice.You could end of looking like Donatella Versace if you use those sort of places:eek: but it doesn't mean legit businesses should remain closed,we can't tar everyone with the same brush..

I'm kicking myself that I had a crush on Hancock after seeing him laughing during that interview. Tories are always horrid but this has to be the worst bunch we've ever had! Vile lying creatures!!
As for track and trace, someone will phone you to find out who you've been near, my cousin cant even answer the phone, not even her mobile, so how is that going to work if she tested positive?
Who's going to supply the phone's and pay for the bill's ?if the majority of the country is out of work ,the like's of 02 will not give you a contract and if some people are sitting with £75 per week a phone will be way down their list of priorities..

Most old people can't even use sky Q fgs

Last edited:
Who's going to supply the phone's and pay for the bill's ?if the majority of the country is out of work ,the like's of 02 will not give you a contract and if some people are sitting with £75 per week a phone will be way down their list of priorities..

Most old people can't even use sky Q fgs
You can bet your bottom dollar it wouldn't be the government who'd pay the bills or supply a contract for those who can't afford it.
Haha, my mum can only text and make calls on her phone. Tried to teach her about apps etc, but it's impossible 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
I've been invited to a party this weekend 🤦‍♀️
My Dad keeps saying that he wants to see me and I feel terrible reminding him that I can’t until the end of June. He also keeps suggesting that I go to a country park or to a beach, which isn’t helpful and feels like he is rubbing my face in it! 😩

• Sad
You can bet your bottom dollar it wouldn't be the government who'd pay the bills or supply a contract for those who can't afford it.
Haha, my mum can only text and make calls on her phone. Tried to teach her about apps etc, but it's impossible 🤦‍♀️😂
My MIL is a disaster with tech she can barely use the telly remote never mind a smart phone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My MIL is a disaster with tech she can barely use the telly remote never mind a smart phone 😂
I can't use our TV. Have to get the teenagers to do it. I also frequently ditch my smart phone for long stretches of time and use my prison plugging flip phone. I find I spend too much time and money using the smart phone , panic and detox for 3-6 mth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope we do have to wear a mask in hairdressing salons. I bloody hate looking at myself in those awful mirrors. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can't use our TV. Have to get the teenagers to do it. I also frequently ditch my smart phone for long stretches of time and use my prison plugging flip phone. I find I spend too much time and money using the smart phone , panic and detox for 3-6 mth
Thank god for teenagers on the tech front😂

My Dad keeps saying that he wants to see me and I feel terrible reminding him that I can’t until the end of June. He also keeps suggesting that I go to a country park or to a beach, which isn’t helpful and feels like he is rubbing my face in it! 😩
I'm considering breaking shielding if Boris says we can visit family and might go sit in my mums garden for an hour. Haven't made any decisions yet though.

I have a home salon and I’m asking clients to wear masks. I will also be wearing one. No bags / coats bought in. Just a form if payment and a phone. No magazines on display. Bottled water only which is supplied by me. No bringing outside food and drink in. Sanitize hands on entering and leaving. It’s going to be different but it is what it is for a while

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well the sky engineer told me when we got the sky Q they keep the old sky boxes for OAP's because they can't work the Q box .It must be true my 7/8 yr old can work it better than me 😂

Reactions: 2
Well the sky engineer told me when we got the sky Q they keep the old sky boxes for OAP's because they can't work the Q box .It must be true my 7/8 yr old can work it better than me 😂
We don't have sky q luckily. Just regular sky. It's that stupid smart TV that's my issue. I just want to watch a place in the sun 🌅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it me or has very little been said recently regarding the Kawasaki type illness link with kids?

Reactions: 9
For most of you with problems with smart tvs, theres usually a 'smart remote' alongside the standard one so you can literally press a button on it to enable voice recognition and just say "turn to channel 4" "open netflix" "turn tv off" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.