Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before on these threads and I will say it again, STOP JUDGING PEOPLE’S PARENTING!!

There is no overall right or wrong thing to do. Only what suits your family and your needs and those of your children. PLEASE don’t feel guilty for any decisions you are making. You’re the only one that knows what is the best thing to do.

Nobody posting on here is in any position to criticise parenting at any time, let alone in the unknown situation we are finding ourselves in. These decisions are hard, and everyone should feel supported in the choices they make.

It really angers me seeing some of the judgemental, rude people on here!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve said it before on these threads and I will say it again, STOP JUDGING PEOPLE’S PARENTING!!

There is no overall right or wrong thing to do. Only what suits your family and your needs and those of your children. PLEASE don’t feel guilty for any decisions you are making. You’re the only one that knows what is the best thing to do.

Nobody posting on here is in any position to criticise parenting at any time, let alone in the unknown situation we are finding ourselves in. These decisions are hard, and everyone should feel supported in the choices they make.

It really angers me seeing some of the judgemental, rude people on here!!
If anything reading this thread had brought to the fore how judgmental people are .From what's in your shopping basket to parenting skills and anything inbetween,if your keeping two mtres away do what you like luv is my opinion on that.What's gives anyone the right to pass judgment on another's situation..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hope your little one is ok, what a shame ❤
He’s okay, just grumpy this morning. He inherited my clumsy genes unfortunately, it’s a miracle he hasn’t had stitches before now 😂

If my parents had the room I would 100% move over for a while and have some help. I say do it, you would be there for longer than a short visit and it would do all of your mental healths some good.

I’m so excited for you if you do go ♥

People are definitely not going who need to be there, short story for you about this for everyone. Two weeks ago a family member of mine was walking dog and fell over and cut his head open, went home his wife cleaned it and put steristrips on and refused to go to the hospital, he took pain and went to bed. Next day he collapses, both of them too scared to go, over the next week he collapses SIX times, begins to get a bit ashen, being sick, fainting. They go to the hospital finally to find out that is ‘little’ cut is so deep they can see his skull and it’s infected, the infection spread to his stent in his heart and they couldn’t operate to heal it. The next day he was starting to look a bit better and then he just died. Heartbreaking for all of our family because they were too terrified of catching virus, they didn’t go and he died.
Goodness I am so sorry, that’s devastating.

It’s scary that people aren’t going who need to be there. I was a little anxious about going but knew he needed to be checked out. However, I didn’t once feel unsafe or exposed while I was there, nobody came close unless they needed to and there weren’t many people around at all.

I understand its difficult for many parents to interact with their children at an educational level where they have to put in some effort themselves rather than relying on a phone or ipad to keep the nippers entertained as usual
Shucks, you caught me.
🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Lets just clear this parenting thing up shell we....your going to HELL if you send them to school and your going to HELL if you don't ok? :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lets just clear this parenting thing up shell we....your going to HELL if you send them to school and your going to HELL if you don't ok? :giggle:
Maybe we should just skip school entirely and send all the kids to work to help kickstart the economy back up?

It’s about time my daughter contributed financially. Kid eats my food, uses my electricity and sleeps under my roof and gives me nothing for it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe we should just skip school entirely and send all the kids to work to help kickstart the economy back up?

It’s about time my daughter contributed financially. Kid eats my food, uses my electricity and sleeps under my roof and gives me nothing for it 🙄
Send them all out to the fields to pick the fruit and veg. That'll teach them to moan about how 'unfair' life is. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 7

My daughters getting a high sleeper with desk underneath for her birthday. Shes been calling in an "office bed". I'm expecting some financial returns 🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So judgemental 🤣 what about parents who need to go back to work and have no other alternative than to send them back to school? Or the alternative being an elderly relative looking after the child which would then put them at risk?
My daughter is a Charge Nurse working 12 hour shifts front line but luckily her husband can work from home. 7 and 12 the grand kids go to a good school and are set a mountain of online work so the S.I.L. has to juggle conference calls et al with supporting the children so not easy. Looks like my wife can come back to retirement (from nursing) and as soon as safe and allowed the kids will be staying with us and we will be mentoring for a while. The kids desperately want to stay, nice and rural, two dogs and woodland to run around in plus we really miss them being actively involved with them in normal times.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This already applies here.All our primary age kids get the nasel flu spray in school every year.
My daughter loves the "nose sniff" flu spray.
Ffs, hope this doesn't lead to problems in later life ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Our children’s school seem not to happy with the idea at all, such a huge school with nurserys attached, ours seems to be trying to encourage people not to send children unless it’s absolutly needed i.e mental healths deteriorating , work, or your child’s under the care system.. they’re doing it very subtle though by informing parent no one will be fined and it’s our decision.. but I know my child been 4 she won’t be able to abide by the rules and sit still, the government says it’s the best place for some children to be due to abuse and neglect at home which is why they wanted to reopen ASAP then I seen a teacher write to the government saying she was an educator not a social worker and as rude or blunt as some may take it it’s also absolutely true In my opinion not sure how others feel?

My daughters getting a high sleeper with desk underneath for her birthday. Shes been calling in an "office bed". I'm expecting some financial returns 🤑🤑
Oh well she’s able to work from home. All the better!

• Haha
Oh well she’s able to work from home. All the better!
She will have me running up and down stairs for snacks every five minutes. Not sure what works shes going to do. She said she will decide when it's been put up.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.