Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8 schools in France have had to close days after opening as 70 pupils have tested positive for the virus, a massive track and trace is underway..
To me, this is exactly the reason why schools shouldn’t open. 😬

Reactions: 8
To me, this is exactly the reason why schools shouldn’t open. 😬
It's went from hospital's to care homes and now schools will be the new "frontline" but then that's just the pessimist that I am, the optimistic people will not see it that way !

Reactions: 5
This picture made me cry. Brings back unwelcome memories

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This picture made me cry. Brings back unwelcome memories

My god all these people can't be wrong ! these people's stories make for heartbreaking reading ,yet some people will make out it's just propaganda on behalf of the teachers unions to keep kids at home..

• Sad
Reactions: 4
This is what’s angering me so much - they made people petrified and now they’re u-turning on everything and people are still scared and confused. It’s pretty obvious at this point 80%
Of parents are too scared to even return their kids.

that’s so sad. Makes me angry that such fear is being put into people and its all media’s fault! And the governments of course although they have now changed their tune entirely and dont sound concerned at all in daily briefings 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 6
You'd be surprised at how many school have actually had it I think. Just found out our school have had it during lockdown, only found out cause I'm staff and we are all having back to work meetings.

Reactions: 2
Speaking as a non parent and sorry if it’s already been covered, what would happen if you chose not to send kids back til September?

My god all these people can't be wrong ! these people's stories make for heartbreaking reading ,yet some people will make out it's just propaganda on behalf of the teachers unions to keep kids at home..
I don’t know much about this condition but from what I know as a parent it’s been around for years yet the way I’m reading it in the press it’s like something new. I’ve read there has been no real uplift in cases due to C-19 and other viruses can trigger it too. Also, hasn’t the link still not been confirmed?

I am in no way dismissing what’s happening here, locally an 8 month old boy has recently died from this disease. I just take articles like this as scaremongering and playing on parents fears which in this environment is disgraceful x

Reactions: 3
I know. Unfortunately there’s only so many orifices I have to work with ☹🤣
Dependent on the specifics regarding location of the willies, I have potentially solved your problem.
2 in the pink
1 in the stink
1 in each hand getting a handy j

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think its so cheeky the government are planning to FREEZE all public health workers salaries for 2 years at least to recover all this money theyre spending. The VERY people on the front line, the people putting their lives at risk while all the rich and lucrative millionaires get to cash in on the market crashing by offloading stocks and buying up properties to rent out etc. Absolutely disgraceful.

• Angry
  • Sad
I don’t know much about this condition but from what I know as a parent it’s been around for years yet the way I’m reading it in the press it’s like something new. I’ve read there has been no real uplift in cases due to C-19 and other viruses can trigger it too. Also, hasn’t the link still not been confirmed?

I am in no way dismissing what’s happening here, locally an 8 month old boy has recently died from this disease. I just take articles like this as scaremongering and playing on parents fears which in this environment is disgraceful x
The fact there’s so many cases of it suddenly though is concerning. I know some of them have tested positive or tested positive for anti bodies but I don’t think they know for sure if there is a connection.

Even if it’s not connected, it’s worrying...

Was that Index?

There's was always a case where my Mom would something from Argos but would check Index first incase it was cheaper!
I remember when Argos did a clothes catalogue 😂

The fact there’s so many cases of it suddenly though is concerning. I know some of them have tested positive or tested positive for anti bodies but I don’t think they know for sure if there is a connection.

Even if it’s not connected, it’s worrying...
Could this just be due to C-19 and any other time it wouldn’t make the news? We all know they love whipping up hysteria. X

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.