Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I know I don't. I know I love them. Yet at not even 9am I feel like I hate my children. Is it too early for wine?? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Mine are still asleep but It will only take 5 mins for me to get fed up with them....which is why Iโ€™m not waking them up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iโ€™m glad I didnโ€™t have GMB on this morning, I have a soft spot for Dr Hilary ๐Ÿ’”

On a brighter note, I just saw that Iโ€™ve been awarded VIP status.

I just want to thank my mum, my friends, my loved ones. But the biggest thanks goes to you.... the Coronavirus thread. Without you, I wouldnโ€™t be where I am today. Without you, I wouldnโ€™t have a voice to raise my concerns and worries (mainly the fear that one by one, we are starting to feel attraction towards Raab, Whitty, Rishi etc). Without you, I wouldnโ€™t have been able to share the excitement of the โ€˜will it, wonโ€™t itโ€™ possible openings of Ikea, McDonaldโ€™s (and other fast food establishments) And for that, I thank you.

C5133737-93A6-4847-9570-DA7B55CFBFEB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So I know I don't. I know I love them. Yet at not even 9am I feel like I hate my children. Is it too early for wine?? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I feel you!
My son has yelled at me โ€˜IM NOT DOING SCHOOL STUFF TODAY SO THERE STUPID FACEโ€™
Heโ€™s 4 ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Wonder if that would cut it if I said that to my boss about work today too?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
idk if there are many other welsh people on this thread but any of you rather smug about the english being banned from coming into wales given that for centuries the monarchy have waltzed in like it's their mother's house, destroyed our towns, took our water and threw us in jail for speaking our native language?

I'm over it though I promise ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜‰

*no offence to the english of this thread... I'm just having a little joke!*

I work in Wales and have been told numerous times do not come here use your own English beaches welsh advice is different.

Basically not allowed to play out in Wales

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ cracks me up every time I get told

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I work in Wales and have been told numerous times do not come here use your own English beaches welsh advice is different.

Basically not allowed to play out in Wales

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ cracks me up every time I get told
Lol it's weird nationalistic tit as Welsh and English both travel over the bridge for work not play. Newport is not somewhere I go to play. Although few saddos might enjoy some golf at the Celtic manor.
My mam said there was riots on the Brecon beacons those daft English wanting to all go up mountain at once.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel you!
My son has yelled at me โ€˜IM NOT DOING SCHOOL STUFF TODAY SO THERE STUPID FACEโ€™
Heโ€™s 4 ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Wonder if that would cut it if I said that to my boss about work today too?
I'm glad it's not just me. I've sat the 6yo down Infront of "the shed school" in the hope he might do something. And I've eaten 3 giant cookies. Don't judge me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So after my mini meltdown and pity party yesterday I have woke up in a positive frame of mind, and caught up on Tattle. I am however being trolled by the ads again. This f@cking bear pops up continually. ๐Ÿ˜‚. The ad might be a different colour or the bear on the opposite side, but itโ€™s there ๐Ÿ™€. Itโ€™s following me ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
E9A19247-897A-4217-A9EC-CBEA44873ABE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I usually have the depo injection but my GP isnt doing that so have given me 3 months of the pill which is apparently the same. But since starting taking it 2 weeks ago my uterus hurts like a period but there is none - I dont know if my body is just adjusting or its worth a call to my GP. Very annoying when other surgeries have considered the depo as something they can do still but mine hasn't :(:(:(:(

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Ministers are now doing interviews on GMB but with Lorraine, so it must just be Piers they are refusing to speak to ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To say garden centres are allowed to be open, iv seen 3 local ones announce on Facebook they are staying closed.

To say garden centres are allowed to be open, iv seen 3 local ones announce on Facebook they are staying closed.
It seems round here a lot of the primary schools don't want to open on 1st June either.

Planters Garden Centres are open from today. My nearest garden centre only partly closed, if you wanted anything you could phone them, place an order and pay and they would tell you a time to go to pick it up but not sure if they've opened doors.

No one seems keen on sending the children back to school and our nursery (private) sent out emails Monday to all children on role and all except 1 are now coming back. Which has changed from Monday where we nearly lost 7 members of staff.

Feels a bit scary to be going from 5/6 keyworker children to over 80!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Lol it's weird nationalistic tit as Welsh and English both travel over the bridge for work not play. Newport is not somewhere I go to play. Although few saddos might enjoy some golf at the Celtic manor.
My mam said there was riots on the Brecon beacons those daft English wanting to all go up mountain at once.
I just find it all so funny! Like when I first started working in Wales someone said here comes more of the English taking our jobs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I have 2 in October that have been rescheduled from March and April. I will definitely be going if they go ahead.
I've got several theatre shows that were cancelled March/April and have been rescheduled for September/October. Im desperate for them to go ahead!!! If only because of the amount of people employed by venues and I think furlough will have dried up by then.

But then I'm in Scotland and we're much more cautious up here.

I usually have the depo injection but my GP isnt doing that so have given me 3 months of the pill which is apparently the same. But since starting taking it 2 weeks ago my uterus hurts like a period but there is none - I dont know if my body is just adjusting or its worth a call to my GP. Very annoying when other surgeries have considered the depo as something they can do still but mine hasn't :(:(:(:(
Ahh god that's very annoying.
Have you got a family planning clinic near you that's open? Maybe give them a ring and explain and they may be able to do it for you instead.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Ministers are now doing interviews on GMB but with Lorraine, so it must just be Piers they are refusing to speak to ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I genuinely donโ€™t blame them not going on there,
piers is his own worst enemy, he would have a huge amount of support if he wasnโ€™t such a bleeping showman.

The interview should be about the โ€˜rona.
The interview is about piers. Without his twitter following heโ€™d be screwed.

Reactions: 12
I just find it all so funny! Like when I first started working in Wales someone said here comes more of the English taking our jobs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Jesus, Not all of us are like that I promise lol ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
The same goes for us welsh too though, some travel to England for work. Canโ€™t be hypercritical there can we ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 4
Last night me and my little one taped glow sticks to ourselves in the shape of stick men and had a rave in the dark.
We've hit peak isolation. Highly recommend, most I've laughed for ages. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.