Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Please nobody put Kier Starmer on a wrecking ball. I'm still recovering from Whitty swinging on it and Boris in suspenders. My eyes can't take much more!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Masks should be provided by the government.

there are so many people who can’t get them right now and they’re fucking expensive.
At least the ones I’ve seen are

• Heart

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I think returning to work for anyone is going to be strange and anxiety inducing for all. Everyone has their own personal set of circumstances , I have every sympathy with those of you that need to shield, that’s a different scenario.
However there are people that think it’s their right to stay at home and be paid by the government and will think of every excuse not to go back. These same people are happy to have garden parties, celebrate in the street and generally not follow the rules. We cannot afford for this to go on for months and months, at some stage people will need to take the ‘uncomfortable’ steps to try and gain some normality and for many of us it means going back to work.

• Heart

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Furlough isn't a holiday, it's worrying if you have a job to go back to, it's a cut in pay, it's boredom because there's nothing to do. If anyone on it thinks it's a holiday then they're thick.

• Haha

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
So some friends of mine have gone to their in laws today and children playing in the garden. In laws have been out and about including supermarkets and hospital appointments. Yet the same friend is saying she won’t let her husband go to work for a while and she won’t let her kids go to school.

Absolute joker.

• Haha

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Give it a week or two and we will have a second peak. There was no clear guidance last night and apparently motorways have seen a huge increase in traffic this morning as people are turning up for work

Reactions: 18

mummy2under2

VIP Member
I can’t see this will happen, there will be so much involved and then end of school year happens and it all changes. The daily mail have more sensationalised headlines than ever this morning, stirring the pot with people and raising anxiety.
Exactly this.
Whenever I read a post on here that starts with... "I just read on Daily Mail.."
I scroll straight past.
WHY DO PEOPLE CONTINUE TO READ THIS UTTER SHIT?
🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Probably a stupid question but how many of us reckon we will see a huge peak next few weeks and be back in full lockdown?

Staveyavb

You have arrived at the right place. Come on in and let rip!
Is it wrong to think your 6 year old is literally just never going to get the hang of anything schooly?? I had to have gin last week when after sounding out the word creased perfectly he declared it said seeds. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM.

• Haha

Blisfullmind

So some friends of mine have gone to their in laws today and children playing in the garden. In laws have been out and about including supermarkets and hospital appointments. Yet the same friend is saying she won’t let her husband go to work for a while and she won’t let her kids go to school.

Absolute joker.
Someone on my facebook who was out in the street on VE day having a street party and her kids where playing around with other kids has said her kids will not be a Guinea pig and will not be going back to school soon! 🙄. People baffle me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Meangirl815

VIP Member
*** emergency *** I repeat EMERGENCY!!

The husband has taken the kids to fill the car up with petrol. I am home alone for the first time in what 6wks? Ish and i am missing the kids 😳😳
He's been gone like 20 mins and i am MISSING THE KIDS.

What is this shit show? I have become so used to having them here that i am losing the plot when they aren't here.

Am i beyond help??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17