Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping love this movie šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m really enjoying being a member of the cast anyone else ā˜ŗ
Itā€™s like a comedy/horror film and I love it šŸ™‚šŸ™‚šŸ™‚

06289EE3-58E8-4786-9920-B7F3C14EFEC3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is anyone else sick to their back teeth of their partner playing the PlayStation/Xbox!? We were meant to be getting married in June and now Iā€™m like thank duck. I would rather marry my cat šŸ¤£

also I know I am lucky to be with my boyfriend during this. Iā€™m just moaning because I still feel like being a wee bit karen-y. Okay?! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry to be THAT person but can anyone clarify if we can meet members of our family outside as long as we abide by the 2 metre rule? I took it as only those from the same household are able to go out more often but my family(parents excluded) are planning a social distancing picnic the next nice day we get.

Hey everyone, this may be an odd/inappropriate thing to post on this thread, but I genuinely don't know where else to ask.

I'm self-isolating with my boyfriend, but we're having issues and I have mental health issues (GP diagnosed) which I need emotional support for. I feel like my mental health is being adversely affected/effected (my spelling is terrible lol sorry) by my environment and rang my mum to talk. She was super concerned with me and asked if i wanted to come home for a few days - can I?

I'm asking here because I want sincere answers and because you guys don't know me I feel like you'll be comfortable just telling me straight up yes/no. If you think that would be a wrong thing to do then just tell me, though respectfully please. I'm struggling, but will understand and try my best to persevere if it would be better for me to stay. Thank you for the advice in advance - I hope everyone is staying safe and that your spirits are up.

*edit - I know no one here is from govt or anything but, let's be real, even they don't seem qualified to be giving advice rn lmao*

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry to be THAT person but can anyone clarify if we can meet members of our family outside as long as we abide by the 2 metre rule? I took it as only those from the same household are able to go out more often but my family(parents excluded) are planning a social distancing picnic the next nice day we get.
I mean I think it would be classed as kind of bending the rules. But I have done it and would do it again ā¤

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else sick to their back teeth of their partner playing the PlayStation/Xbox!? We were meant to be getting married in June and now Iā€™m like thank duck. I would rather marry my cat šŸ¤£

also I know I am lucky to be with my boyfriend during this. Iā€™m just moaning because I still feel like being a wee bit karen-y. Okay?! šŸ˜‚
Oh I'm definitely going to choose who I'm stuck in lockdown with, if there is ever another lockdown!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hey everyone, this may be an odd/inappropriate thing to post on this thread, but I genuinely don't know where else to ask.

I'm self-isolating with my boyfriend, but we're having issues and I have mental health issues (GP diagnosed) which I need emotional support for. I feel like my mental health is being adversely affected/effected (my spelling is terrible lol sorry) by my environment and rang my mum to talk. She was super concerned with me and asked if i wanted to come home for a few days - can I?

I'm asking here because I want sincere answers and because you guys don't know me I feel like you'll be comfortable just telling me straight up yes/no. If you think that would be a wrong thing to do then just tell me, though respectfully please. I'm struggling, but will understand and try my best to persevere if it would be better for me to stay. Thank you for the advice in advance - I hope everyone is staying safe and that your spirits are up.
No. You wouldnā€™t be meant to do that. But I think you are all adults, and if you weigh up the risk factors and decide to go home - then that is completely up to you. You have to do what is best for your health, whether that be physically or mentally.
Iā€™m so sorry youā€™re feeling like this.

Oh I'm definitely going to choose who I'm stuck in lockdown with, if there is ever another lockdown!!
do you want to quarantine with me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I make nice cocktails

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder why they chose years R and 1. I understand year 6 but reception and year 1 just seems a bit random.
Apparently someone from offsted has said itā€™s the youngest that have been most effected, donā€™t know why year six

Reactions: 3
No. You wouldnā€™t be meant to do that. But I think you are all adults, and if you weigh up the risk factors and decide to go home - then that is completely up to you. You have to do what is best for your health, whether that be physically or mentally.
Iā€™m so sorry youā€™re feeling like this.

do you want to quarantine with me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I make nice cocktails
Yes please!!!! šŸ„³

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.