Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a dental nurse I cannot work from home so according to tonight’s broadcast I should now be returning to work. Only problem with this is we produce aerosols with the procedures we do which increases the risk of spreading the virus which means we are one of the most at risk professions obviously not including doctors and nurses etc. If I am to return to work we do not have adequate PPE which means that we are even more at risk. As a profession I know we are all frustrated as we are not being provided with PPE and guidance and we have patients walking around with faces the size of a football that we cannot help! I think it’s about time the government gave us answers in black and white about everything. It’s no good saying you can’t go and see your family but you can pop down to B&Q and with a load of strangers then go for a sunbathe in the park!
How you not getting PPE ? I do AGP’s every day and we’ve had no issue with PPE since day 1

FFS 😂😂😂😂
How half this thread isn't deleted for derailing lll never know 🙈
I think it’s the only thing that’s kept some of us sane. Gave us a place to vent and hear others opinions and discover the future prime minister and possibly stripper Rishi oh and develop some weird obsession with Whitty!

This is literally every night since I had kids!! 🤣
I’ve decided I’m not drinking until they’re back at school because if I start I won’t stop 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.