Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I can’t be doing with catching up on ten pages but.

Jaffa cakes are biscuits and anyone calling them a cake is clearly here to stir shit up.
we don’t need that negativity on this thread.
Can we go back to someone secretly planning a 15 person gathering?

sorry , I’ve derailed,
As you were 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

monga

VIP Member
I've loved this thread today. Really made me laugh. I'm so nervous tomorrow as my hubby is off to work for the first time so it's helped take my mind off it all. I want some more pictures for tomorrow though!!
It is tomorrow have a plane ride on me ;)
96359741_2908372255946555_6561831235029565440_n.jpg

• Heart

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Step 1 is months, even years off. We can not go into lockdown for this long. We need to start getting on with some sort of life. This so far seems like a reasonable approach to the middle ground. Personally (and this is just my opinion) we need to start getting back to living but allowing those who can’t and feel afraid to the opportunity to continue shielding. If all goes well my yr 6 will be going to school (not in uniform though as he’s shot up in the last 2 months 🙄) I will see friends and family from a socially acceptable distance. We need to start moving forward and live with C-19 as it isn’t going anywhere soon.

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
I’ve had to log off Facebook for the evening. Don’t get what was so fucking hard to understand in that speech. This virus has made me hate people more than I already did, it’s quite bad actually.
Word of warning, you might want to log off here too x

• Haha

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
So last nights message only comes into play on Wednesday but this mornings buses and trains are full 🤦🏻‍♀️ Well done Boris.

Rabb has now said you can meet friends and family outside at a 2 meter distance. I think this is going to turn into a complete free for all within a few days and we’ll be up a over R1 soon.

• Wow
  • Sad

Kermy5

I feel so low right now. If as it seems they expect us to go back to work but won't allow us to visit family I'm gunna crumble a bit. Prioritising money and the fucking economy over our mental health. I miss my Mum. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 15

hnoz

VIP Member
I’m just lying in bed scrolling, thinking about what argument I can start with my boyfriend who is downstairs 🤣🤣🤣
The other weekend my husband asked “shall we have an argument? That’ll kill an hour and then we can spend the rest of the day making an effort to make it up to each other” 😂

• Haha

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Correct me if I'm wrong but, Sturgeon has done every daily briefing in Scotland, Boris (obviously understandable when he didn't because he was ill) barely does daily briefings. That speaks volumes to me!! Even if I'm wrong and she has appointed someone else to speak, it has only been once or twice. I'll say it again, I'm so glad I live in Scotland!!

• Heart

xoxo GG

VIP Member
So what stage does seeing families fall into? I don’t give a shit about sitting in the park or the hospitality industry but I want to see my family