Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's great you're able to quote the official press conferences for us. If I ever miss an update I'll head straight to this thread in future.

It's because I view you as the fountain of all

Even moderators require moderation. 🧐

Still interested in what from my post you actually took issue with.

I have a fair idea which regular poster this is anyway and I'm not going to engage with a sock.

Reactions: 5
I really want to go to my local m&s food and splash out on some treat type food but i would never go there for my weekly shop so it's not essential but is food...

What is the verdict on this if i wait until i need bread then go there and buy 1 loaf but 25 bags of percy pigs... is this still following guidelines yes? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really want to go to my local m&s food and splash out on some treat type food but i would never go there for my weekly shop so it's not essential but is food...

What is the verdict on this if i wait until i need bread then go there and buy 1 loaf but 25 bags of percy pigs... is this still following guidelines yes? 😂
If you can go and incorporate it with your weekly shop then why not. Treats are still allowed , we don’t have to sit on the sofa with our arms folded and not have treats. Go, and enjoy whatever treats you buy!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It annoys me when people get angry and impatient at another 3 weeks of lockdown. I know for some it's frustrating, boring and so on, but the extensions are for a reason. It's obvious it'll be extended. There's no point thinking another 3 weeks and then it's over because you're just setting yourself up for disappointment and making yourself worse. I'm in the mind frame of expecting the extensions, so when it is lifted it'll be unexpected news in a way, if you get what I mean, like a nice gift 😍
Raab even said they want to try and avoid a second wave, so that means there's no way it'll be lifted yet. I feel for people missing their families, I'm lucky as mine are close by so we can wave or have conversations at a distance, but for those who can't do that, it must be hard. I'd rather have it this way than it spreading worse than it is, this is bad enough.

Reactions: 19
Oh wow! Why are they sending him abroad and where?
I think France or Germany, for work. We do transportation of goods. The news don’t report it but the boats and everything are still running quite well. They’re all taking good precaution with food delivered to cabins and seperate cabins. It’s just makes me a little bit anxious for it being the first time in about 4 weeks.

Reactions: 4

Go on a Sunday afternoon when they reduce things. 😊

Reactions: 10

Go and buy the treats and have some for me ❤

Reactions: 8
I think a lockdown till June would be beneficial. It seems like so long away but definitely necessary.
I work on a hospital ward and we had a patient test positive for covid, with ZERO symptoms. She was being swabbed as she was moving to a nursing home. Every staff member and other patients all had contact with this person so the fact it has potentially infected many people is frightening, because while this person has shown no symptoms at all, the next person will and could be life threatening!

• Wow
  • Sad
I think a lockdown till June would be beneficial. It seems like so long away but definitely necessary.
I work on a hospital ward and we had a patient test positive for covid, with ZERO symptoms. She was being swabbed as she was moving to a nursing home. Every staff member and other patients all had contact with this person so the fact it has potentially infected many people is frightening, because while this person has shown no symptoms at all, the next person will and could be life threatening!
My goodness that’s scary. I don’t disagree that we need longer, but the virus will still be here in June, at some point we need to take some steps , whatever they are , to allow people to regain some part (however small) of their lives.
I hope you have all of the PPE that you need and have access to testing. You are doing a wonderful job.

Reactions: 7
Feeling so positive that he will be outlining plans next week!! Just what I needed to hear as my mental health is starting to struggle! Little boost to get through the end of this lockdown!

Reactions: 21
WE ARE PAST THE PEAK!

Bojo said it, woo! And plans next week to get back to life! So happy.

• Heart
I’m watching, like him or not, IMO I think he has the authority we need to hear. First time I’ve watched in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.