Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to get back from the school run, pjs back on, put something decent on t.v and just snuggle her all day x (good supply of snacks too 🙊)
That was my plan! But now it’s carry him in my arms all day whilst attempting to home school (for like ten mins) clearing up play doh, being a personal chef, putting specific things on YouTube and try to keep them out of the office where my husband is working from home. It’s awesome 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I dunno, i think i would take him, over that 'unprecedented package' guy, that everyone seems to love on here 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That was my plan! But now it’s carry him in my arms all day whilst attempting to home school (for like ten mins) clearing up play doh, being a personal chef, putting specific things on YouTube and try to keep them out of the office where my husband is working from home. It’s awesome 😂
I feel your pain. Home schooling really hit home when I couldnt pop for an afternoon nap with the baby ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why would you jog in swim shorts? Must have been an unprecedented level of chafing going on with all that netting 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s that time of day we’ve all grown to know and love. Let the games begin...oh..they already have, I’m just a bit late.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry to bring the mood down, but just been told that dialysis patients must now shield until 30th June and letters are on the way.
So that’s another 2 months on top of the almost 2 months he’s already had.
I know it’s to keep him safe, and we will follow the guidelines, but I just want to give my dad a hug and spend some time with him. 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Sorry to bring the mood down, but just been told that dialysis patients must now shield until 30th June and letters are on the way.
So that’s another 2 months on top of the almost 2 months he’s already had.
I know it’s to keep him safe, and we will follow the guidelines, but I just want to give my dad a hug and spend some time with him. 😔
Big hug. So sorry it's such bad news.
I know it's hard but it's to keep him alive and well.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.