Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from Easter eggs and about four biscuits there’s not too many more goodies. I just need some self control under lockdown!!

Reactions: 2
The people that make this stuff up and spread it around like facts really wind me up. This isn’t official policy and so many people are going to think it is. I just don’t understand why people spend their time making this stuff up.
To make it worse, the small businesses are using it as a basis to open.

The hairdressers is using it and opened earlier as she meets safety guidelines

I've seen it come from "my best friends husband whose works quite high in goverment office" type thing

Reactions: 1
Is she on the vulnerable list?
I rang Tesco with my dad’s details, they updated their system and told him to log in after 24 hours. He did and he got a priority slot booked for this week.
If you explain the situation to them, they’ll ask if she can shop herself and if she has an online account with them.

Reactions: 6
Thanks for this. I'm going to ring and see if I can get a slot for my Mum.

Reactions: 7
Quite a few events I had responded to on Facebook as “attending” have now been re-arranged for July/August - surely won’t be happening? Is this just a sneaky way for them to keep hold of people’s ticket money?

Reactions: 4
im trying to food shop once a week as i so don't like going to shops.
ive had to have a kindly but stern word with my pensioner mum today. she had run out of flour and brown sugar.shops had none, so i ordered from a local cake firm that are delivering. then she wanted caster sugar..i got some in my shop this week.
this morning she texts can you go shop and get milk and stork for me too before you come round. ! luckily for her i needed petrol so got it in garage.
said to her i dont mind getting anything for her but can you let me know before i shop ..we are not supposed the be hut its a wonder kids the 70s/ 80s made it through tobadukthiod relatively sane ..some if the kids tv programmes were terrifying back then (TV Noseybonk gives me creeps too!)

Reactions: 5
I’m really sorry but I do not believe that is actually happening, you seem very informed about what’s going on in the city you live in, I really do hope if any of this is true hat you have reported it

Erythromycin that’s the wonder drug

Never mind trainspotting now we've trollyspotting
Oh I do like your posts

Reactions: 8
Prince Philip has made a rare statement thanking all keyworkers ** The Furlough scheme is now open to employers ...it aims to transfer funds within 6 days to make the April payroll ...

Does anyone else feel bad for ordering more from Amazon etc?
I've never had so many deliveries before.

I'm only ordering stuff we need and it's to stop my husband having to go out unnecessarily just for things like batteries or an iPad charger. I'm also ordering stuff for the baby that we can't get in supermarkets.

I am trying to make sure it's just essentials though because I feel bad for the delivery drivers and warehouse workers.

Reactions: 5
Prince Philip has made a rare statement thanking all keyworkers ** The Furlough scheme is now open to employers ...it aims to transfer funds within 6 days to make the April payroll ...
It is, it’s still a bit of a headache as the calculator for variable pay isn’t working yet

Reactions: 2
I’m really sorry but I do not believe that is actually happening, you seem very informed about what’s going on in the city you live in, I really do hope if any of this is true hat you have reported it

Oh I do like your posts
I've phoned the council this morning re the hairdressers and the pub.

I'm sorry you don't believe me. I can assure you that I haven't made anything up. These are things which are happening in my immediate area. I've already shared some photos and screenshots from Facebook, however when I go to the shop at the end of the week, I'm more than happy to take se more evidence by way of photos for you?

I’d love to know. My husband’s boss has just called him to say we have moved to amber and he’s expected back to work on site from Monday.

Reactions: 6
Iv not said that “I don’t believe you” I said I don’t believe that’s happening, there is absolutely no need to show me any evidence Well done for taking steps in letting the council know what’s going on Now just the rest of the numptys that thinks it’s ok to open when it’s not

Reactions: 3
I'm obviously aware of pics I'm posting too as there's a few in here that live not far and the pub for example can be seen from my back door so any pics could potentially be outing!

Reactions: 3
Now your talking, have you tried haribo sqidglets ??
Both my sons are big Haribo fans Gold Bears and the originals are the fave and I’m partial to the Giant Strawbs but I must get some of those next time I’m allowed out to shop if I can disguise them as a loaf of bread

I wonder if the number of cases and deaths are finally going down or is it just the usual monday low.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.