Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see it as quite clear cut but then I'm not spending my time looking for a way round.

Why bother with lockdown if no one is following it and there's no consequence anyway?

Reactions: 1
If it cheers anyone up, instead of learning a useful skill like new recipes or science knowledge.... i have learnt how to swear in Spanish

Reactions: 17
I see it as quite clear cut but then I'm not spending my time looking for a way round.

Why bother with lockdown if no one is following it and there's no consequence anyway?
Lockdown is working
A&e admissions are down , iccu admissions are down
New infected cases are stabilising
Traffic levels and transport levels are down
And they are saying we are through the first wave so what we are doing is working

Reactions: 15
I’m probably classed as the Midlands too and I can assure you it is NOT business as usual here. (Not aimed at you personally, Joe - just quoting your post)
I go out once a week to shop, if I can stretch it to 10 days even better. I then drop groceries off to my dad and mother in law and that is the only time I leave my property. My husband and adult sons have not left our property AT ALL since lockdown - not even for exercise. Actually, my eldest did walk to the post box yesterday because he needed to send back a signed furlough letter to his employer but he came straight home. If I hadn’t already done my shopping then I’d have posted it when I was out instead but it was too important to wait another week.

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry everyone. I needed a post out in the world rant and I broke the thread. I know this is a very serious situation but also can we go back to slagging trump to get us through (and hope that those taking the piss see something this week on the news or on Facebook that helps them re-evaluate what they are doing) xx

Reactions: 8
If it cheers anyone up, instead of learning a useful skill like new recipes or science knowledge.... i have learnt how to swear in Spanish
I’m only up to “shopping” on DuoLingo (oh the irony!) does the swearing section come later?

Reactions: 4
Ok he is actually reading an article about himself

Ok does he realise he just said it's difficult to get it aroused

Reactions: 9
Well I thought I was doing well because Greece was on earlier! so went from being up beat to putting on A Star is Born.And then coming on to that ...it's been a mixed old day as per..xx

Reactions: 2
Only go out for exercise or food? Yet you spent an hour at the bottom of your nans garden? You do realise the hypocrisy there?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.