Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

A good idea for little ones who are struggling is to teach them about a balloon that gets so full that it’s about to go pop, teach them to come to you and say “I feel like a balloon that’s going to go pop” when they’re feeling overwhelmed, then you can help them “deflate” their balloon before it pops, I know that sounds a bit crazy but it really helped my son years ago when he was going through a hard time at home? x

Reactions: 14
Exactly! There were NO other kids that I saw in the shop - maybe the odd parent accompanied by a teen but if they're following rules then do you. but the security at the door specifically only let in two adults of same house if they have to (underage child, special needs adult etc)and the rest are made to wait in a nice little seating area - Made me think that family obviously split up to get in separately as if Tesco would be up in flames another day!

Reactions: 3
What kind of seating area I hope it's well spaced out ...and if their being that irrisponsible in public what are they not like in private ? probs have all and sundry round the house

Reactions: 2
Honestly I’d have probably had a meltdown too that sounds like a really stressful couple of hours!

Can the ridiculous conspiracies stop now? Keep seeing stuff about how governments want to keep us locked up and they want to stop the economy so we can all be vaccinated and microchipped and controlled I love a good conspiracy, but it’s getting a bit silly now. I’ve yet to see any truly convincing evidence for any of them. They seem to forget that if the economy stops so does the money and no government wants that, like ever! They especially don’t want to be paying people 80% of their wages to sit at home because where’s the tax £££ in that? I’ve also seen, like someone posted earlier these same people trying to encourage people to ‘protest’ lockdown and they also celebrate when people burn down communications towers which are used by our emergency services cuz ‘5g’. Like did you even think about this theory before you blurted it out because it doesn’t really make sense. Just unbelievable. Makes me wonder who the ‘sheep’ really are

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It is a load of crap. Like you, I enjoy conspiracy theories but this whole situation is ridiculous. I can definitely see why people are deactivating their social media accounts until this is over, the amount of crap I see shared on facebook and Instagram is unbelievable

Reactions: 14
Covid- 19 I'm sure that name rings a bell
I heard from my brother's friend's neighbour's solicitor's window cleaner's girlfriend's aunt that it was something to do with China.

ETA- I didn't really, the window cleaner is single

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Fake news whoever you work for is fake news.

Everything what you said is just nasty and proves your jealous

Reactions: 12
What kind of seating area I hope it's well spaced out ...and if their being that irrisponsible in public what are they not like in private ? probs have all and sundry round the house
Very well spaced out, thankfully! We have a food court of sort across Tesco that isnt open but allow the building to use their tables and chairs for that purpose! Stickers on the floor and everything x

Reactions: 2
zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz everyone must be sleeping !
I'm still up but missed the UK update as I was policing small children battling on a trampoline and missed trump as I was watching city slickers and drinking gin. Now listening to R&B from the naughties and regretting not being in bed 1.5 hours ago.

It's sort of nice to have not watched it all today but I also have FOMO

Reactions: 7
Well the other half has just put on Auf Wiedersehen Pet so that's how my nights going plus tattle's not loading

Reactions: 4
I think we should go for
Corona Disease Outbreak Covid-19 #27

We don't know what day it is so may as well not know what thread it is either
Jeez there on about beastiality on one of the other threads ....I thought wet markets were bad enough I certainly don't want to know who gave Red Rum a BJ

Now you've blown your cover as Mary Berry's

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.