Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeterday we had the radio on with endless corona commercials, its unavoidable.

They literally were saying "while we learn how to adjust to a "new way of living"!!

Its programming people, please wake up!!!........
We should be going about our lives as usual, as during every flu season. In fact, we should INCREASE social mingling to achieve herd immunity quicker.

We cannot stop the virus with lockdowns, what we’re doing is prolonging the outbreak and guaranteeing a second wave.

And as far as testing, we should only be testing for antibodies to the virus, in order to see how close we’re getting to herd immunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not trolling anyone. I'm just not agreeing with the governments removal of our human rights and civil liberties. Offering a different opinion is not being a troll.
You can offer a different opinion without saying that you want the virus to “burn through” the population and that it’s “survival of the fittest” because “if it’ll get you, it’ll get you”.

My boyfriend hates the lockdown and he, like you, thinks that everyone is staying inside to protect the vulnerable and elderly when they will most likely contract the virus anyway in a few months.

However, there are ways of phrasing things. Doing it the way you are doing it, with such spite and vitriol, really isn’t the way.

I remember when this thread was supportive and yes, we all had a moan, but it wasn’t how it is now. I’m going to hope that you’re very bored or that if you have children, they are winding you up, because the way you are having a shout at everyone on here is honestly really out of line. Yes, we are all just a username behind a computer but it doesn’t give you the right to take it out on us.

Reactions: 16
On a lighter note... The east coast traffic report. Seems people are at last taking this seriously or they have set road blocks up, but nothing to report apart from a bit of light traffic!! And for a bank holiday that is unheard of. Was weird this morning when the traffic lady announced on the radio that, the east coast is closed, Skegness is closed! That's a sentence I'll remember with trepidation forever.

Reactions: 7
Must be frustrating for you having to read such stuff.

Thanks for all you're doing x
You’re always gonna get the numpties who just say things looking for a reaction , these will probs be the same numpties who are out in force this weekend thinking the rules don’t apply to them and these will be the same numpties who will catch covid and then depend on the nhs who they were once slagging off to help them get through it 😂😂

Reactions: 11
I agree. I do what I can reasonably without making myself mentally ill and we’re rarely going out of the house anyway
The one way system in tescos is like a game. I was walking around following the arrows nearly missed the shopping I wanted because I was making sure I was going the right way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The one way system in tescos is like a game. I was walking around following the arrows nearly missed the shopping I wanted because I was making sure I was going the right way 😂
They have a one way system? Another reason for me never to go to Tesco.

I struggle enough already in Ikea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

They literally were saying "while we learn how to adjust to a "new way of living"!!

We should be going about our lives as usual, as during every flu season. In fact, we should INCREASE social mingling to achieve herd immunity quicker.

We cannot stop the virus with lockdowns, what we’re doing is prolonging the outbreak and guaranteeing a second wave.

And as far as testing, we should only be testing for antibodies to the virus, in order to see how close we’re getting to herd immunity.
...it's not flu.

Programming for what purpose?

Reactions: 6

If we go on as normal it will be detrimental and more people will die, both people with coronavirus and without.

It’s not flu season. It isn’t the flu.

Reactions: 15
I'm not trolling anyone. I'm just not agreeing with the governments removal of our human rights and civil liberties. Offering a different opinion is not being a troll.

But that is exactly what they are doing.
They are protecting people using the best course of action they have. Letting the virus “burn through” and calling it survival of the fittest would have caused more suffering and also further strain to an already overwhelmed NHS. I will always value human life over the economy, it’s a pity there are those who clearly don’t.

Reactions: 10
Is there a press conference happening today or are we not getting one today because it is a bank holiday?

It’s not the flu. How many times does this have to be reiterated?

As it stands it is a ‘new way of life’ there is no set date for this to end, so we may as well get used to it for the time being. Bit of a stretch to call it ‘programming’. I’m sure the government and businesses up and down the country are itching to get back to normality as are many of us who are stuck at home.

If you really think the government are trying to permanently remove our rights then idk what to tell you, you’re too far gone as far as I’m concerned. Load of nonsense.

Reactions: 12
They are protecting people using the best course of action they have. Letting the virus “burn through” and calling it survival of the fittest would have caused more suffering and also further strain to an already overwhelmed NHS. I will always value human life over the economy, it’s a pity there are those who clearly don’t.
If they let it burn through they’ve estimated 200,000 deaths. They’ve said they’ll be lucky to keep it to 20,000 this way but even if it’s massively underestimated and this way 100,000 people die, that’s 100,000 lives saved. I get the fact we need to help the economy etc but what’s it become when that’s favoured over human life. We only get one life, money really shouldn’t factor in. I know it does but it shouldn’t

Reactions: 12
...it's not flu.

Programming for what purpose?
I really don't think there is evidence that we have been given a particular strain of anything. If you look at our death stats for last year (and prior), this year is not particularly bad. Some flu seasons kills more than others; particularly the old and weaker. They are simply categorising any respiratory distress as "COVID-19" when there is no specific test for it. There are so many coronaviruses. We'd likely all test "positive".

This was never about the "virus" and all about control. Their future sees humanity in bondage and absolute servitude to our leaders. They are acclimating us to their coming slave system. We are collateral to them. Compulsary vaccines next honney

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
duck the economy to be honest. Sick of people banging on about it when people are dying of this virus. Shows how much of a hold money has over every single one of us. We cannot live without it and yet we created it ourselves.

(Yes I’m aware that’s a short sighted way of looking at it)

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Good thing no one needs to take advice from you! How is that armchair science degree treating you?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.