Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes please 🤣 bored of being on my own 🤣
Awesome! They come with an electric guitar which is played for hours and hours and two attitudes you expect from teens ;they’re 8 and 4... I’ll drop them round with the remainders of my freezer food 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
xx Very hard for you and your family not being able to be there, are you getting regular updates?
It's really tough. He and my mum have been inseparable since they were 14, he's 70 in July. It's awful not being able to visit him or give her any comfort. The hospital are giving regular updates as they appreciate how hard it is not being there

• Sad
Maybe because I've had it but my attitude has changed massively. I think the governments around the world have made the wrong call by locking down their citizens. They should have just let it burn through. The same amount of people are expected to die eventually anyway regardless of any measures the governments take. They should have let it be and accept what happens.
You do realise how utterly insulting this is I hope? So let it burn through and kill half my family and numerous other people around the country/world. Oh, and my 29 year old boyfriend would also die since its not just the elderly who are at risk fyi. And this is your opinion because you likely got lucky and didn't get it that bad, even though many young and old people do get it much worse and actually are dying right now right this moment. But then what's it matter since their gonna die anyway right? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It is but they're putting themselves at risk as well as the NHS.

If EVERY elderly and vulnerable person didn't listen and went out and all caught it, the ICUs would be full. That's why a harsher lockdown is needed. Take the bloody choice away because nobody is taking is seriously. There's a reason they've told the elderly not to go out.

Nobody wants to be stuck in. But if it saves lives and relieves the strain on the NHS then it's worth it.
You are entitled to your opinion- o wholehartedly
You do realise how utterly insulting this is I hope? So let it burn through and kill half my family and numerous other people around the country/world. Oh, and my 29 year old boyfriend would also die since its not just the elderly who are at risk fyi. And this is your opinion because you likely got lucky and didn't get it that bad, even though many young and old people do get it much worse and actually are dying right now right this moment. But then what's it matter since their gonna die anyway right? 🙄
The government should not have put people on lockdown. There are more people suffering poverty and will suffer longer than if other measures had been taken.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes more fool them but it’s not about Them, it’s about the nhs. If that becomes over run with covid cases then we are all basically fucked because basic health care wouldn’t be as available as it is currently.
The NHS is a way underfunded institution and has been for many years. There were better ways than what has happened.

Reactions: 2
The government should not have put people on lockdown. There are more people suffering poverty and will suffer longer than if other measures had been taken.
They had no choice. We are a nation of idiots who don’t listen and are always looking for ways to bend the rules. That’s one thing I’ve learnt through this anyway. As a nation we are dumb as duck.

Blame the people who descended onto the beaches a few weeks ago after literally being told not to. If people followed simple instructions, things might not be the way they are now.

Reactions: 7
The NHS is a way underfunded institution and has been for many years. There were better ways than what has happened.
That's your opinion, repeating it isn't going to change everyone's mind or change what's happening. I personally think your approach is extremely cold. The government done what they done, said what they said and we just need to roll with it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe because I've had it but my attitude has changed massively. I think the governments around the world have made the wrong call by locking down their citizens. They should have just let it burn through. The same amount of people are expected to die eventually anyway regardless of any measures the governments take. They should have let it be and accept what happens.
While that is your opinion and you’re entitled to it even if I don’t share it, if everyone had that attitude then there would be no point for anybody. It is not the Government’s or anybody’s right to play God with other people’s lives, they have a responsibility and duty of care towards the people they govern. All of them. It is not for you or I to decide who’s lives are worth more. Every life counts and should be preserved where possible. It sounds cold when you say “let it burn through.” You’re talking about people’s family members who matter to them whether they are vulnerable or not.

Reactions: 15
That's your opinion, repeating it isn't going to change everyone's mind or change what's happening. I personally think your approach is extremely cold. The government done what they done, said what they said and we just need to roll with it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Like sheep? The government remove our human and civil rights and no one says peep.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Awesome! They come with an electric guitar which is played for hours and hours and two attitudes you expect from teens ;they’re 8 and 4... I’ll drop them round with the remainders of my freezer food 😂
Perfect I'll get the mic and we will do a karaoke 🤣 will he ok as I can't sing 🤣 once I've drowned out the guitar with my tone deaf voice , we will play games to tire them out and then they will just want to watch a film or anything other then listening to my voice🤣🤣🤣 oh how I miss those days when my two boys where young ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Out on my usual trip to take my husband to work and it’s busier on the roads than it has been in weeks. People in open top cars blaring music like it’s the summer holidays. Car park for B&Q packed whilst metres away people are receiving end of life care.

• Sad
Also, no. The same amount of people will NOT die.

If there was no lockdown, the virus would be spreading a LOT quicker, filling up ICU beds and not leaving much space for people without or with coronavirus. IF they run out of beds, more people will die, whether they have coronavirus or not.

If everyone got it at the same time, people who could have survived if they were ventilated might not be given the chance because there isn't any left.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.