Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never managed to get out as I’m always feeding the baby! I don’t even know if anybody does it on my street!
we managed it tonight but it was more to have a wave and smile and check in with the neighbours/group morale thing. We’re quite a close knit street so it was nice to check in with the elderly around and give them a wave with the toddler.
Didn’t manage it last two weeks and wouldn’t judge anyone who didn’t. I don’t really think itself is much but I think it can be good for morale if your street Is that way inclined

Reactions: 7
Someone on Facebook has just shared that they had a Kazoo, many comments ranging from someone having an acordian, a recorder and a fecking violin. Bet their neighbours hate them!!!!
Must of been Mr Tumble in full swing ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Our neighbours were really noisy, we didn’t go out, we’re both frontline workers and I just cried. Works awful in fairness. But it’s my job and I’m going to do my best, and hopefully in a few months time my part in this will be over and it’ll be up to others to go back to work and pick up the pieces, I’ll clap then
your part in this is much more important than any of that. thank you for all that you do, and will continue to do ❤

Reactions: 7
I went to the chemist today. Not brushed my hair, covered in baby sick and leaking boobs.... realised my lockdown look is not so hot 😂 could barely get together a sentence i was like oooh people!
You could say it was in support of Boris ;)

Reactions: 1
I was out tonight - a good turn out and so lovely to see. After we finished clapping one house started blasting youll never walk alone (I’m from Liverpool) and everyone started singing. Slightly cringe but also quite lovely to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do you think they’re still doing their herd immunity thing just not as obviously as before. I read somewhere possibly bbc news as that’s all I tend to read, that their estimations have been done on the assumption that 50 percent of the public will stick to the guidelines.
I'm not sure. They could be I guess, I've never thought of it like that 🤔

Here, the fines are $3000 with prosecution.
That's how it should be. We're too soft over here!

Reactions: 2
I'd love to know how many people read this thread but don't comment, just sit there wondering what the hell they're reading 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Boris in ICU, dirty skets in Sainsburys, death toll, threesomes with half the political party and washing cars...and that's just page 27.
Couldn't write this tit. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t think I could hold back either! They’re taking away from the whole point of doing it by then moaning about those who don’t. It’s a nice gesture but it’s also optional and it’s not a reflection of someone’s character if they don’t do it. Remember why you’re doing it people, also remember to stay the duck indoors!
Exactly! Funny how everyone was talking about being kind just a few months ago and now everyone is back to bitching.

It really got to me. Anyone who knows me knows I’d sell my bloody soul to the NHS if it meant they had enough funding and ensured that it was always there for us.

I’ve never managed to get out as I’m always feeding the baby! I don’t even know if anybody does it on my street!
Lol I always end up with a baby on the boob. He’s 14 months almost and has decided he needs to nurse to sleep. 🙃

Reactions: 6
I'd love to know how many people read this thread but don't comment, just sit there wondering what the hell they're reading 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Boris in ICU, dirty skets in Sainsburys, death toll, threesomes with half the political party and washing cars...and that's just page 27.
Don’t forget air horns! (I’m still salty)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Public Health England seem to be fiddling the daily death figures, and then making sure the news media deliberately misrepresent them. Only 140 people actually died yesterday. The rest of them died during the period 1st April - 7th April, which immediately made me wonder during which period did most of the people who's deaths were announced yesterday actually die. I understand there's often some delay in the reporting, particularly after a weekend, but if they knew exactly how many people died yesterday, why are so many deaths from over a week ago now only suddenly being reported?

Hate to say it, but I'm starting to believe much of what David Icke has been saying.

Can we just STOP jizzing over Rishi and Raab.

I’ve biten my tongue for far too long but the comment about about Rishi and Raab threesome tipped me over the edge 😖🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

😂😂 and don’t forget the fundraising attempt 💜

• Haha
Exactly! Funny how everyone was talking about being kind just a few months ago and now everyone is back to bitching.

It really got to me. Anyone who knows me knows I’d sell my bloody soul to the NHS if it meant they had enough funding and ensured that it was always there for us.

Lol I always end up with a baby on the boob. He’s 14 months almost and has decided he needs to nurse to sleep. 🙃
They pick their moments don’t they!

Absoutely fuming, we went out to do the nhs clap as weve done every week. The neighbours across the road saw us from their kitchen and closed the blinds!
Theyve not come out once, theyre not elderly either so dont have that as an excuse!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was out tonight - a good turn out and so lovely to see. After we finished clapping one house started blasting youll never walk alone (I’m from Liverpool) and everyone started singing. Slightly cringe but also quite lovely to see.
And of course the irony is that most days on our daily outing all I want to do is ‘walk alone’ , which appears to be quite a lot to ask, thank you fuckers 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.