Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

The weatherman looks upset delivering that there's good weather šŸ˜³

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Earlier today or yesterday someone put an article about the usual amount of deaths plotted against the covid ones. Does anyone know where it was from?

I live in Snowdonia, and it was ridiculously busy here 2 weeks ago....busier than a bank holiday, despite the lockdown šŸ˜”
The weather is meant to be lovely this weekend, but noone better even think about venturing here....the police are clamping down on anyone coming across the border and turning them back
Wow really. Thatā€™s a beautiful place but visit it when this is over people!!!

Iā€™ve seen weā€™re in for warm weather as of Sunday so Iā€™m expecting people to ignore lockdown. I read about people today being seen on the road with caravans and police sending them home. These people are reckless!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Wow really. Thatā€™s a beautiful place but visit it when this is over people!!!

Iā€™ve seen weā€™re in for warm weather as of Sunday so Iā€™m expecting people to ignore lockdown. I read about people today being seen on the road with caravans and police sending them home. These people are reckless!
Whatā€™s wrong with sitting in the garden of your ā€œfirstā€ home of the weather is nice? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
"By the summer of 1919, the flu pandemic came to an end, as those that were infected either died or developed immunity."
I'm SO scared of getting it.
Do we think there's literally no way of avoiding it then? I'm terrified šŸ˜­ I naively thought it would eventually end and some people would somehow not get it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Completely off topic.. human remains have been found on the Yorkshire moors ,hopefully some of Brady and Hindley's victims can be laid to rest at lastšŸ™
Where did you read this please? I canā€™t find anything.
I really hope itā€™s little Keith and he can finally be laid to rest.

Reactions: 6
My mum found out her health condition isn't on the "at risk" list so she said it's been pointless staying in the house... umm no mum that's what we should all be doing anyway (unless essential of course).

Reactions: 11
Struggling to sleep tonight. Mind in overdrive especially after seeing the number of deaths rapidly increasing. I'm feel in edge all the time. Worried my family catch it, panicking everytime one of the kids coughs etc. It's like living in a nightmare

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I go away for a few hours and the thread is full of The Irish Crap ā˜˜ šŸ’© again! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Struggling to sleep tonight. Mind in overdrive especially after seeing the number of deaths rapidly increasing. I'm feel in edge all the time. Worried my family catch it, panicking everytime one of the kids coughs etc. It's like living in a nightmare
itā€™s horrible isnā€™t it. I swing from not being worried to worrying Iā€™ll loose someone.

I remember reading somewhere that the amount of virus that you are exposed to effected how bad you got it.... not sure how true that is, e.g if someone sneeze in your face v if they sneezed 8ft away- I mean once you have it you have it but perhaps this holds hope that those of us who will get a small exposure means itā€™s not as full on?

I donā€™t know! Iā€™m purely speculating on what I thought I read somewhere. Of course, itā€™s individual how people react

Last edited:
Where did you read this please? I canā€™t find anything.
I really hope itā€™s little Keith and he can finally be laid to rest.
Unfortunately it wasnā€™t ! it was some weirdo that used to stalk people and steal from graves..There was remains found in his garden .I was hoping for closure for the family aswell šŸ™

• Sad
Reactions: 3
itā€™s horrible isnā€™t it. I swing from not being worried to worrying Iā€™ll loose someone.

I remember reading somewhere that the amount of virus that you are exposed to effected how bad you got it.... not sure how true that is, e.g if someone sneeze in your face v if they sneezed 8ft away- I donā€™t know how true this is, I mean once you have it you have it but perhaps this holds hope that those of us who will get a small exposure means itā€™s not as full on?

I donā€™t know! Iā€™m purely speculating on what I thought I read somewhere. Of course, itā€™s individual how people react
I read that too, so medical staff are at extreme risk if true.

Reactions: 4

I remember reading somewhere that the amount of virus that you are exposed to effected how bad you got it.... not sure how true that is, e.g if someone sneeze in your face v if they sneezed 8ft away- I mean once you have it you have it but perhaps this holds hope that those of us who will get a small exposure means itā€™s not as full on?

Yes I read an article about that too. It's called viral load.

Reactions: 10
I read that too, so medical staff are at extreme risk if true.
Yes apparently that's true..
well Iā€™m glad I hadnā€™t made it up in the depths of my mind!
Itā€™s awful for NHS staff. But the positive side to some of us, is that with social distancing, washing hands, if one of us is to catch it via transmission, hopefully its a much milder amount v some of the cases where people are sadly dying now, where 2/3 weeks ago these measures werenā€™t being enforced like they are now

well Iā€™m glad I hadnā€™t made it up in the depths of my mind!
Itā€™s awful for NHS staff. But the positive side to some of us, is that with social distancing, washing hands, if one of us is to catch it via transmission, hopefully its a much milder amount v some of the cases where people are sadly dying now, where 2/3 weeks ago these measures werenā€™t being enforced like they are now
Yes hopefully I think that's the aim:)

91707716_2543175129257227_3937441054206197760_o.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.