Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen this thought of you lot 😂😂

In other news. My friend works for Iceland and they are in the process of increasing their online delivery slots so anybody worried about shopping please try Iceland 😘😘
ive been trying all week as im ill with the virus and isolating! no luck yet !

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Don’t forget though, the media etc is very restricted in China. Of course, if something we ate here had caused a worldwide pandemic, nearly everyone would stop eating it. But how much do the people of China actually know about it? They’re probably bombarded with other reasons, and propaganda. They’d report it here, but they probably wouldn’t report it there.
Yes, the government there will very much be downplaying it. The public can't even search "cornavirus" etc online, it is all censored (at least it was around January). The regime is awful.

Reactions: 5
i pointed this out in one of my posts earlier, she mentions in her description she had actually gone out prior to symptoms, silly of her to be clear about that, its making people more scared
Oh really. When she first said she thought it came in in packages, ’ve been terrified of grocery shopping or parcels. I heard it lives on cardboard , plastic etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I was a fussy eater when i was little, i remember spagettie hoops, munch bunch yogurts and rice crispies featuring a lot. So if this had happened back then i can imagine my mum and dad trying to get these items just so i would eat something.
I was exactly the same. Had to be certain brands too.

Reactions: 1
Tesco have released extra slots..hope your feeling better soon x
I read this but there are still none available for me. I’ve been isolating with my daughter for nearly 2 weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Just received a phone call that a friend of mine was rushed into hospital on Monday with covid 19 she’s currently in intensive care she’s 31yrs old she’s a housing officer for local council so she is in and out peoples homes every day. Her partner is losing his tit as nobody is allowed to go into the hospital to be with her. The thought of her or anyone lying in hospital alone is devastating. Wish this virus would just duck off

• Sad
Reactions: 34

Yel

Anyone else finding it funny the chat about not eating meat all mixed in with harribo sweets made with boiled bones? 😆

If you've ever cooked with the cheap gelatin the smell is horrific.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just received a phone call that a friend of mine was rushed into hospital on Monday with covid 19 she’s currently in intensive care she’s 31yrs old she’s a housing officer for local council so she is in and out peoples homes every day. Her partner is losing his tit as nobody is allowed to go into the hospital to be with her. The thought of her or anyone lying in hospital alone is devastating. Wish this virus would just duck off
How heartbreaking. The CPC needs to be held responsible for covering up and lying about the virus. Their lies have caused absolute devastation worldwide.

Anyone else finding it funny the chat about not eating meat all mixed in with harribo sweets made with boiled bones? 😆

If you've ever cooked with the cheap gelatin the smell is horrific.
I fancy some Haribo now. Haha.

Reactions: 3
Oh really. When she first said she thought it came in in packages, so I’ve been terrified of grocery shopping or parcels. I heard it lives on cardboard , plastic etc
I’m sure if you dispose of the packaging in the bin and wash your hands you should be fine..The Royal Mail workers would have been dropping with it ,if it was true about packaging etc .. The experts said it’s minimal risk..I’d never believe an influencer..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That’s terrible. I feel very sad for anyone who gets it in America.
Absolutely. Trump aside, the whole system sucks. I saw a gofundme page being shared around twitter. A woman in her thirties who has it and is in intensive care but doesn't have insurance. I almost feel I read it wrong because its so insane but it said it was costing 100,000$ a DAY to keep her on a ventilator

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Absolutely. Trump aside, the whole system sucks. I saw a gofundme page being shared around twitter. A woman in her thirties who has it and is in intensive care but doesn't have insurance. I almost feel I read it wrong because its so insane but it said it was costing 100,000$ a DAY
She will still get treated. The problem is, she will be bankrupt/in debt after. I think a lot in the USA will die because they will not go to the hospital as they have no insurance and don't want to end up in debt. The sad truth is, if you have health insurance in the USA, then the healthcare treatment is some of the best in the world.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.