Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Have we established if we can still go out for exercise? I’ve been in all week and my hubs and is a key worker stuck inside as well. We wanted to go for a walk around the block today.
Until it’s officially announced we’re not to go out for exercise, I think it’s okay. Make the most of it

Reactions: 12
It was Tom Pike from the Imperial College said it ..blame him

Reactions: 4
Nope. Walk around the block. Much less chance of coming into contact with somebody. Sorry. This wont be forever. You've got this x

Reactions: 23
I really defo don’t think I will as I have been like an obsessive mad woman cleaning every inch of my house al day long.
But my husband has still got to go out and do it regardless is it still not putting me at risk?
Someone has to go out and Food shop, as he is at less risk it makes sense it’s him. There is risk everywhere, even if you had a home delivery (of shopping not of baby!) . He just needs to follow the guidelines. IMO it’s definitely a safer option for him to go.

Reactions: 6
Thankyou. I think I just needed to vent abit lol. He is more fan capable and I’ve been coping really well. Today I feel just claustraphobic lol and need to get out haha

Reactions: 9
This is the same for the common flu, which makes it inaccurate when Trump is quoting mortality figures as a comparison to minimise the impact of CV19.
I don't think we will know a more accurate number of deaths caused by CV19 for a while yet.

This is a good interview! Dr. Fauci without his orange side kick.
Especially good for anyone looking to order Nando’s tonight... (is Nando’s open I hate Nando’s.. off topic )
Dr. Fauci's facial expressions during a press conference are everything, the look of disbelief and suppressing a smile while the orange buffoon spouts medical nonsense are amusing.

Reactions: 6
Thankyou. I think I just needed to vent abit lol. He is more fan capable and I’ve been coping really well. Today I feel just claustraphobic lol and need to get out haha
it will stand you in good stead for when you are home with a newborn

Reactions: 5
So going for a walk isnt allowed now....see I told you they keep changing the rules.
they’ve banned walking? Since when?

South African police enforcing a coronavirus lockdown, fired rubber bullets towards hundreds of shoppers queueing outside a supermarket in Johannesburg, an AFP photographer said.

wow.

Obviously not good it’s closed but....
It’s literally just chicken. Get to fuck with the “cheeky” everybody.

Totally off topic but I’ve just been added to a group chat by a 76 year old I feel weird.
Do they work for RTE

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 5
No, I wouldn't. I am sure there are people in here who would tell you to go - you need to think of this virus like a drunk driver, would you get into a car with one? If so then go, if not then don't go because your odds of getting the virus is 1000 times more than being in a crash with a drunk driver - your call hun x

I wouldn't risk it if you don't have to. Pop out for a walk instead....you'd be surprised how a bit of fresh air and the sun on your face can change your mood (obvs social distance!) xxx

Reactions: 7
Definitely going to go to my 28 week antenatal appointment on monday.. Have woken today with weak muscles, breathless and dizzy if i get up to do anything. Cant get off sofa. Bit worried hoping its just symptoms of anemia

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.