Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot even begin to imagine what it will be like if you are not even allowed to go for a walk. Only to get food. Suicide rates will rise I’m sure of it. This will mentally damage a lot of people.
Bit morbid but Iv felt more suicidal than I usually do. Not to worry anyone Iv just been crying it out and napping. Maybe a bit more snappy with people but I'm trying to keep my xool

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I cannot even begin to imagine what it will be like if you are not even allowed to go for a walk. Only to get food. Suicide rates will rise I’m sure of it. This will mentally damage a lot of people.
You can thank all the MORONS out on the beaches and pub
I swear this is anger talking, but every last one of them should have their photos taken and published in a book of clowns that helped spread the virus.

Reactions: 12
The government really messed up by saying they will pay everyone 80% as so many saw it as an excuse to go on holiday to Devon, Cornwall and Wales. They should have said only if you stay at home!! These people are going to places with an elderly population and risking all the locals!!

Reactions: 12
I'm in Germany and to be honest, we were all expecting a lockdown to be announced today. Surprisingly, Merkel announced that there will be a ban on more than 2 people meeting outside, unless it's immediate family.
Also they're closing hairdressers, massage places, tattoo studios etc nationwide (before each federal state had its own rules).

Supposedly the fine will be 25.000 EUR for severe cases of disobedience of these new rules.

Honestly, not much changing for me personally and most reasonale people here. I was out for a walk in the city today and only saw singles or couples walking around. Whenever I crossed paths with anyone, we tried to keep the minimum distance of 1.5 m.

The country as a whole has changed dramatically within a week. Yes, there are still some idiots meeting up for "corona parties" but that is by far the minority.
In regards to the shops, I'm shocked at what you guys are reporting from the UK!
People here have been stockpiling loo roll, flour and yeast (as if they're all going to become professional bakers all of a sudden - while our wonderful bakeries are also still open mind you) and pasta.
Apart from that, stores are still stocked well and we have been told time and time again that there is no need to stockpile. Moooost people don't go overboard which I'm happy about.

Keep safe and healthy everyone!!!!

Reactions: 10

Sorry if this has already been posted but do we think that this means just the elderly or also those with underlying conditions?

Also, I think lockdown is coming ASAP if the army are going to be helping deliver food.
It’ll be interesting to see who receives a letter.

Reactions: 2
I havent Ive been using surface wipes on my hands when Im out and about.
That’s what I’ve been doing there’s none to be found anywhere here..,someone said if you have baby wipes soak them in zoflora and use them as an alternative

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Has anyone got any hand sanitizer I could buy off of you please?

Ordered some from here a few days ago. Looks like still in stock. I got the smaller one which is out of stock!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
That’s what I’ve been doing there’s none to be found anywhere here..,someone said if you have baby wipes soak them in zoflora and use them as an alternative
Yes someone said that to me but Im not buying baby wipes because people with babies need them more..

Reactions: 7
Just wondering if all the posters from the early threads who were defending hoarding and bulk buying still feel the same?
I don’t think I’ve seen anyone mention bulk buying on here, but I only joined mid Feb so perhaps I missed it.

Reactions: 1
Bit morbid but Iv felt more suicidal than I usually do. Not to worry anyone Iv just been crying it out and napping. Maybe a bit more snappy with people but I'm trying to keep my xool
Keep posting here (or wherever you feel comfortable). We are all here for you. Its hard, but honestly, just rant and vent. If you can PM anyone, please do. You aren't on your own x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Are they waiting for the NHS to collapse completely before they lock everything down?

people aren’t listening, these people need to be told!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.