Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #117

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've tested positive for the first time, on day 3 and i feel rotten. The body aches are indescribable. Needing to spend time in bed because the back/leg pain makes it too painful to sit down
I miss feeling well 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I've tested positive for the first time, on day 3 and i feel rotten. The body aches are indescribable. Needing to spend time in bed because the back/leg pain makes it too painful to sit down
I miss feeling well 🤣
Hope you feel better soon 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I miss feeling well 🤣
Hi, this was me earlier this week. For me the leg aches lasted less than 24 hours and I was glad to see the back of them. Day 6 of symptoms and I only have a cough now.
Hope you feel better soon

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ok so it’s finally got me! And I’m so annoyed as I think I picked it up at the GP. It’s the only place I’ve been all week. I wore a mask as they request but there was a man behind me who clearly didn’t know how to keep a safe distance and had no mask so I guess that’s where I got it?

Ivr felt ill since Friday but only tested positive this morning. Fever, muscle aches, swollen throat, stuffy nose and headache. All the classic symptoms!
My husband is ok for now. I feel terrible though as he is somewhat more vunerable than me (not CEV though).

i feel like I was so prepared for this for the last 2 years and now it’s happened I have no idea what to do. Lol I am going to isolate in our bedroom. Treat symptoms like the flu? Any top tips let me know!

Ok so it’s finally got me! And I’m so annoyed as I think I picked it up at the GP. It’s the only place I’ve been all week. I wore a mask as they request but there was a man behind me who clearly didn’t know how to keep a safe distance and had no mask so I guess that’s where I got it?

Ivr felt ill since Friday but only tested positive this morning. Fever, muscle aches, swollen throat, stuffy nose and headache. All the classic symptoms!
My husband is ok for now. I feel terrible though as he is somewhat more vunerable than me (not CEV though).

i feel like I was so prepared for this for the last 2 years and now it’s happened I have no idea what to do. Lol I am going to isolate in our bedroom. Treat symptoms like the flu? Any top tips let me know!
Get some Berocca. I took one every day even for a week after I tested negative. Truly helped me

So I just saw this online but couldn’t read the article because I’m not a subscriber. But I’ve heard similar things before that Covid does not react like a regular virus and it’s leaving people with health problems.

This article specifically talks about re-infection and the troubling effects it has on people’s longterm health

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Really interesting going back to the first thread on here about covid. How so Much has changed since

Reactions: 4

I had covid a few months ago and I'm convinced I caught it at the doctors/ pharmacy as I'd been a t home with another health issue

I'm so sorry. My main advice would be to rest as much as possible and hydrate as much as possible. Also a good idea to get a pulse oximeter if you have breathing issues because if it goes below 94 then you can call your doctor and they will help you. I really hope you feel better soon x

• Heart

It finally got me too (last week) I was at the doctors/pharmacy prior aswell. I’m CEV and was so anxious when I seen the positive result- it came up negative for 3 days before showing as positive! I had really bad insomnia with it and head cold symptoms, very bad congestion in ears and nose. Feel a lot better this week! Keep the fluids into you, hope you feel better soon!

• Heart
I got covid for the first time at the beginning of last month whilst I was on holiday in Devon, then the day after I tested positive I got my period 🙃

I’ve only just managed to get rid of my annoying cough

Reactions: 3
Morning all! I’m nearly 12 weeks and got Covid 😬It’s not too bad, just like a heavy cold but this is day 3 of NO taste or smell at all. It’s really getting me down. Anyone who’s had this, when did your taste come back? I’m still trying to eat regularly to support the pregnancy but it’s just not fun at all cos I taste nothing.

• Sad
Morning all! I’m nearly 12 weeks and got Covid 😬It’s not too bad, just like a heavy cold but this is day 3 of NO taste or smell at all. It’s really getting me down. Anyone who’s had this, when did your taste come back? I’m still trying to eat regularly to support the pregnancy but it’s just not fun at all cos I taste nothing.
Mine came back about day 6/7 ... hope you feel better soon 🤞

• Heart
Thank you! I feel fine apart from that, and I LOVE food so I’m irrationally grumpy with the lack of taste. 🤣
I just lived on toast I couldn’t justify using calories if I couldn’t taste them 😂

• Haha
Does anyone know where the best place is to order lft tests? I know I have to pay for them, just wondered on a good place to buy from.

So I'm on day 8 of having covid. Symptoms have pretty much gone & feel fine just a lingering cough but still testing positive.
Do I still need to isolate or not by now?? As I really need to do a food shop and we have no one close by to help! Can I still be contagious at this stage or will I be fine going out if I wear a mask etc?

So I'm on day 8 of having covid. Symptoms have pretty much gone & feel fine just a lingering cough but still testing positive.
Do I still need to isolate or not by now?? As I really need to do a food shop and we have no one close by to help! Can I still be contagious at this stage or will I be fine going out if I wear a mask etc?
You don’t have to isolate in England other nations advise 5 days isolation.